Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Robota's Synth'd Grub and Gaming

by simsgal2227 Posted 2nd Feb 2015 at 1:31 AM - Updated 16th Aug 2016 at 2:15 AM by simsgal2227
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 10:51 AM
You've been a lot-making machine lately! :) I really love these OL lots you've been creating.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 4:33 PM
Yes I know lol, thank you! I really enjoy the simplistic futuristic look in oasis landing, and since there doesn't seem to be many oasis landing lots I could find, especially with community lots, I figure I may as well be the one to make them. This lot and the last one also didn't take me too long, compared to the large homes I usually make.
mature minion
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 12:57 PM
Nice work, very in-keeping with the ITF aesthetic :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Feb 2015 at 7:10 AM
Lovely, as always :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Mar 2015 at 6:03 PM
Awesomesauce! I'm currently playing a custom world - Moon Base Delta - and re-doing all the frammin' lots.(The world was created right after Late Night, so had limited content.) This lot will be perfect. And save me having to build yet another lot.
So a huge "thanks!"