Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Villa de Luz

by triciamanly Posted 2nd Feb 2015 at 3:25 PM - Updated 2nd Feb 2015 at 9:00 PM by triciamanly

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 6:22 PM Last edited by KarenLorraine : 2nd Feb 2015 at 11:36 PM.
Great house, thank you for sharing

A couple of the links are wrong, can you fix them please. Modern white stone by millyana goes to TSR's Home page and FloorToCeilingShutter by millyana goes to Triciamanly at MTS.

EDIT: Links fixed, thank you

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 8:56 PM
Beautiful house Anne, I love it! You have so much homemade cc that I haven't even seen yet, but it all makes for an interesting wait for whatever you're going to build next!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 9:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KarenLorraine
Great house, thank you for sharing

A couple of the links are wrong, can you fix them please. Modern white stone by millyana goes to TSR's Home page and FloorToCeilingShutter by millyana goes to Triciamanly at MTS.

Thank you Karen Lorraine, sorry about the links! I have edited and they should be fine now.

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 9:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyAngel
Beautiful house Anne, I love it! You have so much homemade cc that I haven't even seen yet, but it all makes for an interesting wait for whatever you're going to build next!

Thanks so much LadyAngel! I want to learn how to make rugs so I don't have to load up people with so much cc just for one rug. I'll have to check your site for a tutorial!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 9:57 PM
Always a pleasure to see your creations!!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#7 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 11:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
Thank you Karen Lorraine, sorry about the links! I have edited and they should be fine now.
Thank you for fixing them

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 1:28 PM
thank you..
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 10:27 PM
Lovely house Anne. I really like the pool area.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Feb 2015 at 3:09 PM
Thanks Tricia! I promised myself I was just coming on MTS to look and not to download. But that was before I saw Villa de Luz. It's wonderful and it's going into my TS2 game. (I'm thinking of all the families or growing families that would fit nicely into this house. And, it looks like there is a driveway for a car or cars. Wonderful!)
Thanks, again!
Also, loved your description of how the house came to be.
LillyLeClaire

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 5:25 AM
This is amazing thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 9:30 PM
very beautiful house, i need to download this! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 8:29 PM
Wonderful! I love this home.
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#14 Old 17th Feb 2015 at 2:37 AM
Nice villa here! Thank you for sharing that detailed bathroom pic because that is a classy bathroom and I would never ever thing to put half-walls in one but it makes it look so much better than just placing a tub! Good job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 17th Feb 2015 at 7:21 PM
Love it!!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 1:02 PM
Default having problems seeing in game
This villa is really nice and is perfect for one of my sims for when she moves out. but i'm having difficulty downloading the file. i use WinRAR to extract all of my CC, and trying to download some of your CC is difficult. is there another way to download this properly?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 7:30 AM
Thanks for this lovely house, I know I'm going to enjoy it.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#18 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 10:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xXx_simmer_xXx
This villa is really nice and is perfect for one of my sims for when she moves out. but i'm having difficulty downloading the file. i use WinRAR to extract all of my CC, and trying to download some of your CC is difficult. is there another way to download this properly?

Hi fellow simmer,
So sorry for the delay in answering. All of my cc should be included in the game file so you only need to download the lot file. I used 7zip to package the file, so I'll upload a WinRAR packaged file and see if it works. I think I can just add the WinRAR version to this thread. Thanks for letting me know.

]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#19 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 10:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
Hi fellow simmer,
So sorry for the delay in answering. All of my cc should be included in the game file so you only need to download the lot file. I used 7zip to package the file, so I'll upload a WinRAR packaged file and see if it works. I think I can just add the WinRAR version to this thread. Thanks for letting me know.

No, actually I checked and I can't add the same file in two formats. Sorry about that.

]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 11:18 AM
thanks you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 2:15 AM
Oh Anne, this just gorgeous! I absolutely Love how you closed in your pool area. That is just so awesome. You give me so many great ideas for my lots. Thanks so much for sharing.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 10:53 PM Last edited by lharlamert : 15th Dec 2016 at 1:58 AM. Reason: add comment
thanks but....
Just moved one of my Sim families in. They love it . I did enclose the back patio for a music room because I have seasons. I Luv it! My sims lived there for four days before I noticed they where not getting older. I know there is a cheat in help but I could not change it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 12:55 AM
Absolutely fantastic!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 2:38 AM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 6:14 AM
:-) Thank you so very much!