Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Emotional Paintings Replaced

by DaisyTighfield Posted 8th Feb 2015 at 1:12 PM - Updated 21st Apr 2015 at 9:58 PM by DaisyTighfield : Updated file for "Confident" paintings. Please redownload!

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 1:37 PM
beautiful paintings! thankyou
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 2:17 PM
Awesome! Thank you for taking the time to do this :)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 3:16 PM
Thank you so much for this! Although I absolutely love Shimrod101's mod, it only works for the two emotions. I've been waiting for a mod that replaced ALL emotional paintings, and here it is! Thanks also for crediting all the artists whose works you use, that's very important for artists to get the credit that they deserve.

Just one quick thing -- the "All" download only has the "Sad" paintings, not all the emotions. I looked at the package itself, and it's not just a case of it having all the paintings but just being misnamed -- it's literally only the sad paintings. So I'm not sure if you were trying to do a fatpack, or if you were just trying to do a zip file with all the emotions packaged separately, but I just thought you should know that it didn't work. Just FYI.

Visit my site: La Vie En Sims!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 5:02 AM
<3 thank you so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 10:17 AM
thanks! but like someone mentioned above, the all package only contain the sad paintings.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 11:49 AM
Thank you! :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 2:34 PM
Would it be safe to combine all of these packages into one file?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 3:16 PM
Thanks for noticing that error in the .zip files, Caitie & armydoll! I have reuploaded that and it should be correct now.

The t-rex painting is "Then Vermeer was Devoured" by Katie Holzmann, you can see all the names of the paintings and credits if you click on the "show credits" button.

marvinpunz, it should be just fine to combine all the packages into one. Organization, I get it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 8:49 PM
fantastic thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 9:24 PM
Would be interesting to have the ability to paint all of these. I have never seen the Maxis one's but they look great to me as well.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 5:31 PM
These are fabulous! I've always hated the low skill paintings in every generation of the sims bc they're not even paintings. They're literally like scribbles someone did with a sharpie. My 5 year old does better work. These are a lot more realistic for levels of skill and nicer looking to have around the house. I think the Sad & Playful ones are the best as far as Maxis vs. yours. Thanks a bunch!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 9:53 PM
I love the emotional painting change! This boosts the decor in my game soo much! ;3
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 12th Feb 2015 at 10:16 PM
I love these paintings...do they have to be replacements, or is there a way to have more than one of of each type? Don't know if its possible, but thought it would not hurt to ask.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 1:07 PM
Thank You =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 5:03 AM
I love the references in the paintings! An absolutely fantastic mod!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 10:31 PM
Awesome!! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 17th Feb 2015 at 2:01 AM
These are fabulous! Does anyone know of replacements for the other paintings? (classic, pop art, surreal, etc.) If not can you please make some?? That would make me so happy! Thanks for the amazing recolors
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 17th Feb 2015 at 10:42 AM
Thank you, the last update has left me with the biggest load of rubbish paintings ever! These are very welcome :-)

There is no Planet B
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 20th Feb 2015 at 2:34 AM
You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 20th Feb 2015 at 7:57 PM
thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 9:25 AM
Thank you! But one question, does the jpegs needed to be put in the mods folder too or just the package file? sorry for the dumb question.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 4:17 AM
Actually justateengirl, I am in the process of working on other painting types. It's taking longer, there are a lot more of them!

Just the package files need to be in the mods folder, raditya_a.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 9:05 PM
Thanks - I was wondering whether you have the permission to use these works?
Test Subject
#25 Old 20th Mar 2015 at 7:55 PM
What about the Focus emotional paintings?
Page 1 of 2