Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Project Bedspread; Anti-Goblin Bed by Kindermade Recolours

by Menaceman44 Posted 14th Feb 2015 at 5:11 PM - Updated 12th Nov 2017 at 4:54 PM by Menaceman44

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 5:30 PM
just another little feature i didn't realize i was even missing. thanks : D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 6:14 PM
Thanks, this is a great idea.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 9:45 PM
This is a great idea! And you are right the limited options are so boring. Thank you for taking the time.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 9:50 PM
Thank you for more colors!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 1:37 AM
Thank you for this. I look forward to all the other beds being given the same treatment. I wonder if you're thinking about the same thing for other objects, like dining chairs, or counters. Even if not, just doing this for the bed is good enough for me. Thanks again for sharing this project with the community.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 6:16 AM
I'm really very thankful for this fantastic mod! I was already often annoyed not to be able to get the suitable frame for the perfect bedding. Thank you so much for it!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 10:01 AM
Ah, great to see that it's uploaded! Just a suggestion; after you put so much effort into organising the swatches, don't you want to add a screenshot of that to the upload post?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 1:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Ah, great to see that it's uploaded! Just a suggestion; after you put so much effort into organising the swatches, don't you want to add a screenshot of that to the upload post?

I plan on doing just that later today. I forgot to take a shot prior to uploading but didn't want to delay it any longer.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Feb 2015 at 8:52 PM Last edited by Jawusa : 26th Feb 2015 at 3:17 PM.
It's nice to see it uploaded officially.
I haven't built any lots in TS4. (I used the premade rooms) But I miss that feature from TS2 as well. Thank you for doing this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 7:58 AM
I always hated how everything had to be a certain color (Like the boys green/blue or girls purple/purple) without any sort of compromise. Thank you for solving this! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 9:10 AM
Thank you ! You rock !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Apr 2016 at 12:15 AM
Thank You! Finally my sim's kids will be colorfull outside too not just their souls :)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 4:56 PM
If anybody still used these, please note that I have now updated them to function with the monster under the bed and the Cats and Dogs pack so that pets cannot pass underneath them. (Insane Sims can talk to them now, too.)

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th May 2020 at 12:38 PM
Thank you for these! I didn't like how restrictive these beds were and it pushed me towards other CC sets, but now I can mix and match
Field Researcher
#16 Old 16th Nov 2021 at 5:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
If anybody still used these, please note that I have now updated them to function with the monster under the bed and the Cats and Dogs pack so that pets cannot pass underneath them. (Insane Sims can talk to them now, too.)

Thanks you. In wasn't sure which one to grab, so I appreciate the note.