Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

PB; Teen Dreams Single Bed Recolours

by Menaceman44 Posted 26th Feb 2015 at 2:05 PM - Updated 8th Mar 2015 at 11:21 PM by Menaceman44

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 2:39 PM
Just letting you know you are a wonderful person and you deserve many hugs and cookies. I'll ready my oven.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 7:50 PM
A great project, and a lot of work. Thank you for taking the time and for sharing. You are so right, I hate the limited bed choices.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 10:51 PM
great idea! thanks for sharing this =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Mar 2015 at 7:57 PM
I hope you continue Project Bedspread. The lack of decent bed coverings is kind of depressing. I squealed out loud when I saw these beds!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 3:26 PM
THIS IS WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR. YOU ARE THE BEST, THANKS
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 9:09 AM
Thank you !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 9:58 PM
could you do this with the rest of the basegame beds and beds from eps this is great
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 8:51 PM
That was my original intention but I lost motivation for it and it seems that the majority of players prefer using seperated beds and matteresses anyway. I wouldn't hold your breath for me doing any more. Sorry.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Field Researcher
#10 Old 16th Nov 2021 at 5:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
That was my original intention but I lost motivation for it and it seems that the majority of players prefer using seperated beds and matteresses anyway. I wouldn't hold your breath for me doing any more. Sorry.

Sorry to hear this since I actually think the separated beds and mattresses are a pain in the rear end. Something like this I can see having in my game. Tons of separated beds and mattresses, probably not. Still, thank you for all the work you did end up doing on this project. It is appreciated.