Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Robot traits (5 flavors)

by captainkyokyo Posted 1st Mar 2015 at 7:21 PM - Updated 8th Jun 2015 at 2:05 PM by plasticbox : Moved to new Traits category

67 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 33 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 8:56 PM
Thanks!
Thanks for this mod! It's awesome!

But can you add a third one, so you have sleepless, sleep normally and can you have one that is sort of in the middle, so they still need 'sleep' (I say a recharge) but they gain energy faster, or they lose it slower, so it is not extremely overpowered but not an improvement to the normal sleep.
Thanks!

~Ykeloy

( , I'm trapped in an alternate world, where everybody speaks gibberish and the fridge magically stocks up on cereal, orange juice and chips! Although the are nice.)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 11:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ykeloy
But can you add a third one, so you have sleepless, sleep normally and can you have one that is sort of in the middle, so they still need 'sleep' (I say a recharge) but they gain energy faster, or they lose it slower, so it is not extremely overpowered but not an improvement to the normal sleep.
Thanks!

Done! Hope you like it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 12:24 AM
Very nice. But could you add another one, "Artificial Intelligence" or something like that, which disables decay on "biological" (hunger, bladder, etc.) needs but leaves Social and Fun, and allows emotional states other than Fine? (And also a sleepless version of the same?)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 2:23 AM
omg, thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 2:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zxczxczbfg
Very nice. But could you add another one, "Artificial Intelligence" or something like that, which disables decay on "biological" (hunger, bladder, etc.) needs but leaves Social and Fun, and allows emotional states other than Fine? (And also a sleepless version of the same?)

Done and done! Enjoy
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 6:57 AM
Very interesting little package here. I look forward to using it until simbots are re-introduced at least.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 10:51 PM
this is great, I just added this trait for bonehilda http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=549610 works great
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 10th Mar 2015 at 1:15 PM
NICE!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 10th Mar 2015 at 5:23 PM
dpes ot turn your sim into a robot?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Mar 2015 at 5:36 PM
How do you get the robot skin?, please answer!
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Mar 2015 at 10:31 PM
I downloaded this & it wont work, it wont even come up in the Script Mods thing on the game. What do I do?
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Mar 2015 at 12:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CloeAnnieAnderson
I downloaded this & it wont work, it wont even come up in the Script Mods thing on the game. What do I do?

I am having the same problem. Do your files download as a white piece of paper icon instead of a .zip or .rar folder icon?
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Mar 2015 at 1:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by geoneill
I am having the same problem. Do your files download as a white piece of paper icon instead of a .zip or .rar folder icon?

Neither, it downloads with a Photo Gallery Icon.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 1:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by polopo
How do you get the robot skin?, please answer!

The robot skin is actually this tattoo. FYI I've had some problems with using it on an existing Sim (it just won't show up in the tattoo section) but if you create a new Sim it will probably work fine!
Enjoy!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 1:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by polopo
dpes ot turn your sim into a robot?

Using one of these traits on your Sim will not exactly turn them into a robot, but it's as close as you're probably going to get aside from EA making a robot expansion pack.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 1:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CloeAnnieAnderson

Did you extract the .rar file and then put the .package file into your mods folder?
I just tested it out and it worked fine.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 7:52 AM
captainkyokyo_SleeplessArtificialIntelligence_trait.package
Roast chicken If you put this is no longer make.
I compatibility with other MOD might bad
I want you to tell me other than me in the stomach are so became humans.
It remains were good Nodei also than roast chicken
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 11:04 AM
awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 3:36 AM
i got a question do i choose only one or i can have all?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 5:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tkh1600
i got a question do i choose only one or i can have all?

You can install as many as you want! Just don't give multiple to a single sim because I'm not sure what that would do

Note: if you have enough installed you won't be able to see some traits because there's not a scroll bar and some will be past the screen (if that makes any sense). Hopefully EA will make a scroll bar for the traits!

Enjoy!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 9:24 AM
my traits are not working do i need to have all robot traits or can i have 1 normal trait
Test Subject
#23 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 9:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Alex9009202
my traits are not working do i need to have all robot traits or can i have 1 normal trait
and i extracted them through WinRAR and put them in the mod folder
Test Subject
#24 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 4:05 AM Last edited by Aguia8 : 5th Apr 2015 at 1:00 PM.
When i click on the file it downloads but the it appears in notepad and idk how to copy and paste that to the mods file. Somoene Help PLS
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 12:18 PM
Thanks, this is great
Page 1 of 3