Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

By request: Hyde from L'arc-en-Ciel Wings tattoo

by faeriegurl Posted 4th Apr 2005 at 3:03 AM

74 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 72 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 3:27 AM
AMAZING! I absolutely love it. You're BRILLIANT!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 4:05 AM
I love angel wing tattoos. I've got a huge obsession with any humaniod that has any sort of wings. I plan on getting full back black angel wing tattoos for myself. Fwee. Anyway, good job.

She got a corpse under her bed.
She had her fun, but now he's dead.

~*~*~*~

R U Deviant?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 4:16 AM
Beautiful, but is the tattoo for both male and female sims? I have a female character that has specifically, those tattoos...thanks!
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 4:22 AM
Oh! They look amazing! I'd really love it if you made a full Hyde sim, but this is great for now too!

Thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 4:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kipsy
Beautiful, but is the tattoo for both male and female sims? I have a female character that has specifically, those tattoos...thanks!

This one is just for males, but I can make one for females next if you want one.

~faeriegurl~
Sims 2 Creations - http://www.sims2creations.com

faerie's blog - http://spaces.msn.com/members/enchantedrealm/
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 8:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by faeriegurl
This one is just for males, but I can make one for females next if you want one.

Ah, yes, if you could make the skin have the tattoos for both genders, it would be great. Thank you ^_^

One day, strange folk arrived in the town...
They came in camouflage...hidden behind dark glasses...
But no one noticed them...they only saw shadows...
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 3:08 PM
It's so beautiful *______*
I love it, and I <3 you ^^
And I'd surely love you even more, if you did the whole sim... OMG OMG OMG it'd be wonderful *_*
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 4:58 PM
Hyde's hot I would love to see him as a sim!
By the way awesome job on the tattoo.
#10 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 6:30 AM Last edited by Apathy : 6th Apr 2005 at 10:00 AM.
I apologize if I'm being ignorant, but this is something that has been confusing me for a while... Which file (eg. SavedSims, Downloads, etc.) do you place downloads in? It seems to be different for each download for some reason (either that, or I'm not downloading it correctly). Thanks... I really like the look of this download- great work.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 8:24 PM
great!!!! please make a Hyde sim...
Field Researcher
#12 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 9:04 PM
I'm not a Hyde fan, and even less of a laruku enthusiastic, but still I squealed when I was this. lol. jrock isn't that common in the sim-society, I guess.

Thanks loads. *hug* I have to admit that his wings are kinda bitching though I don't like him that much *squee* XDD
Test Subject
#13 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 9:14 PM Last edited by inidhil : 6th Apr 2005 at 9:17 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Apathy
I apologize if I'm being ignorant, but this is something that has been confusing me for a while... Which file (eg. SavedSims, Downloads, etc.) do you place downloads in? It seems to be different for each download for some reason (either that, or I'm not downloading it correctly). Thanks... I really like the look of this download- great work.

You put them into My Documents/EA Games/Sims 2/Downloads folder - at least the skin/clothes downloads.

Quote: Originally posted by julchen
great!!!! please make a Hyde sim...

There's LOTS of better Hyde pictures, ne~ ^^'

"look, I'm Hyde ^_^" ~ "I also am Hyde" ~ "and me!"
and my favourite Hyde stage:
"I'm the indies Hyde~ (the blackhaired guy is Sakura - anybody interested in making him? ^_^') and I'm pretty as hell."
Who can tell I'm a Hyde fangirl? XD
(And I love this outfit *_* And I think I should be posting this in the Request forum ^^' XD)
Anyways, please do make the Hyde skin *_*
#14 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 12:06 AM
Ah... right. Thanks, inidhil. (And I was wondering why some of my downloads weren't working...) Alright, I can download it now... Thanks again for your help. ^^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 5:31 PM
Thanks, everyone! Also thanks inidhil for all those photos... those will be really helpful when I make the sim, which I will do soon.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 7:31 PM
@inidhil
thx for the pics... °__°
*dribble*
Field Researcher
#17 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 9:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by inidhil
You put them into My Documents/EA Games/Sims 2/Downloads folder - at least the skin/clothes downloads.

There's LOTS of better Hyde pictures, ne~ ^^'

"look, I'm Hyde ^_^" ~ "I also am Hyde" ~ "and me!"
and my favourite Hyde stage:
"I'm the indies Hyde~ (the blackhaired guy is Sakura - anybody interested in making him? ^_^') and I'm pretty as hell."
Who can tell I'm a Hyde fangirl? XD
(And I love this outfit *_* And I think I should be posting this in the Request forum ^^' XD)
Anyways, please do make the Hyde skin *_*

Ah ^^ I thought the previous picture was a bit more accurate, concidering the way he looks now. Yes, a Hyde skin would be nice
Test Subject
#18 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 12:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by delonariel
Ah ^^ I thought the previous picture was a bit more accurate, concidering the way he looks now. Yes, a Hyde skin would be nice

But isn't it a bit.. weird? ^^; it looks as if it was edited somehow, not like an actual Hyde photo ^^'
Well, here, here and here are his newest photos, the last two from 1st of April ^^
And I still say an indies!Hyde skin would be the best ^_^ *gest hit by a shoe XD* Lots of Hyde photos can be found here (my account) or here (not my account, but about 1600 Hyde pics *_*). ^_^
Field Researcher
#19 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 9:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by inidhil
But isn't it a bit.. weird? ^^; it looks as if it was edited somehow, not like an actual Hyde photo ^^'
Well, here, here and here are his newest photos, the last two from 1st of April ^^
And I still say an indies!Hyde skin would be the best ^_^ *gest hit by a shoe XD* Lots of Hyde photos can be found here (my account) or here (not my account, but about 1600 Hyde pics *_*). ^_^

*shrug* i thought the edited photo brought out the lines pretty well, but I see what you mean.

OOH! He's got long hair again? Good, good ^_^ I didn't really like the short light-brown hair. <3 lol. And I don't even *like* him!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 4:45 PM
Absolutly Amazing Ty!
Test Subject
#21 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 9:02 PM
wow i like it alot could you please please do it in dark skin tone for females pretty please.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 12:21 AM
he's very... pretty. i've never heard of them before, sorry. he is attractive, but he looks tiny. like i'd break him. lol.
and back on topic - awesome job on the wings, and i'd love to see them available for all skin tones and genders too
Test Subject
#23 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 1:06 AM
Default Please make a Hyde skin!
Hyde is just so awesome and the tattoo you did was amazing. Please make a Hyde sim!
Test Subject
#24 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 1:38 AM
These are great~

Love to see more!
Test Subject
#25 Old 11th Apr 2005 at 3:31 PM
I love it. it´s so great!!!! wou my first message :howdy:
Page 1 of 3