Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Coconut Tree House!

by keexz Posted 22nd Mar 2015 at 8:11 PM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 10:40 PM
This is really cute, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 10:46 PM
Cool!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 2:21 AM
Thanks for the house for all of us to enjoy !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 3:09 PM
Just got this nice look, have not tried. Curious though, how is furnished less expensive than empty?
Lot Size: 20x15
Lot Price (furnished): 39,300
Lot Price (unfurnished): 40,000
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 6:56 PM
2cool
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 6:58 PM
I've always wanted to live in a tree house, suppose the next best for my Sims too :D Thank you !!
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 7:23 AM
This mod wont work for me. :c It looks super cute! I downloaded the files and put them in the Tray folder, but it isn't showing up in my Library in-game.
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 2:21 PM
Default Same problem here
What version of the game was this made using? I have 1.4.83.1010

Quote: Originally posted by jaykaylol
This mod wont work for me. :c It looks super cute! I downloaded the files and put them in the Tray folder, but it isn't showing up in my Library in-game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 7:38 PM
This is so cute! Thanks so much, my retired sims now have a perfect retreat.
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 7:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jaykaylol

Hi, when on the library, go to the advanced options at the bottom left of the library and include the custom content.
It's not a bug - it's intentional by EA. However, I do think there should be a way to save our library settings meaning we don't have to click on it every time we load the game and freak out because we think a mod or something hasn't properly installed!
Good luck! :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 7:46 PM
So cute!
Test Subject
#13 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 11:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Incandescence
Hi, when on the library, go to the advanced options at the bottom left of the library and include the custom content.
It's not a bug - it's intentional by EA. However, I do think there should be a way to save our library settings meaning we don't have to click on it every time we load the game and freak out because we think a mod or something hasn't properly installed!

Thanks for the advise. I looked there, but I don't have an option for custom content.
None of the lots that I build and saved myself show up either.
Test Subject
#14 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 6:47 PM
I dont event know if I'm ever gonna use it but it just looked so cool i had to have it. :P
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 1:00 PM
This is brilliant! Off to play it and I am hoping it will inspire many more houses.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 5:04 AM
AWESOME!!!! Thank You
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 6:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Incandescence

Thank you everyone for downloading this tree house If you can't find it be sure to check custom content or mods in advanced. for some weird reason that when i built this house it would say it's modded whenever i place a mirror on the walls. if you still have trouble you can always find me in the gallery in game and download it from there my origin ID is K3EJ
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 12:27 AM
So cute! And I'm glad it's CC free. Super excited to try this in game.