Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Washing Up Rack and Dishes - Recolourable

by boblishman Posted 4th Apr 2005 at 9:48 PM - Updated 7th Feb 2006 at 12:28 AM by boblishman : wrongly said "Plants"...should have been "Sculptures"

117 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 111 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 9:56 PM
Bob dude... you make me a happy happy Nikki!!!

It's still the little things that make me love your creations so much! :jig::jig:
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 9:56 PM
There great, Excellent work!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 9:57 PM
oh how perfect ! thank you Boblishman, you make the best detail objects !
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 9:58 PM
Boblishman.

I have downloaded many of your brilliant objects and have never experienced any problems whatsoever. Thank you for your fantastic efforts in bringing us all your unique creations, which make our homes even more homely.

Most of all thanks for sharing your great work.
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 10:08 PM
I like your work you did a great job on it
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 10:17 PM
Boblishman you're awesome! It doesn't matter if the objects you make are useable or "just" for decoration only, they add a lot of atmosphere nevertheless, keep up the great work!
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 10:18 PM
I think i have downloaded all you items on here(before i actually joined)and they keep getting better and better.Its the small things that make a house a home.

:D
Instructor
#9 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 10:34 PM
I already started on a dishrack. lol. should stay out of the kitchen though, I guess i was treading on your territory.

Ok, now on to your design. It's actually really nice. I love that the plates are all recolorable and im going to download it. Great job as usual.

Please for the time being stick to the kitchen though! i have been working like :gonemad: on many bathroom accessories!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 10:36 PM
boblishman a big thank you from me and my sims. As all your Objects they work fine in Game and look awesome (i still fell in love with them). And i have only your pepper and salt mills in my plants. :D
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 11:05 PM
Collectable porcelain
I wonder if Bob L's fine porcelian will become as collectable as Wedgwood, Royal Doulton etc ...?
Field Researcher
#12 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 11:52 PM Last edited by TheSims2Fever198 : 4th Apr 2005 at 11:55 PM.
OMG thanxs so much,one of the things i just needed,i had this in the sims 1 and missed it so much,thanx............
Field Researcher
#13 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 11:55 PM
A question-

If the....whatever its called that determines how high the object is when placed on a counter....was lowered, would it appear IN a sink when move_objects was used? It seems strange (to me) to leave the dishes on the counter.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 12:05 AM
thank you boblishman, your work again, as always is awesome!!!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 12:05 AM
Fabulous! I love all the choices. Thanks.
Jules
Test Subject
#16 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 12:07 AM
U really rock ty so much for this, I love my house looking like a normal one lol, keep up the good work, oh and by the way maybe a coffee mug rack too, lol TY TY
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 12:15 AM
Gooood! :jaw: :wowsers: You make my houses look more... HOUSES! :bow2: :buddies:
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 12:22 AM
Very nice and authentic! I love the little things that make sims lives look so much more real!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 12:31 AM
Very nice, thank you.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 12:40 AM
Thank you
Thank you so much for allowing us to share your creations!. I haven't been with this site for long, and I love your creations. You have a great imagination! It's surprising what items have been missing from the game, yet these are things we take for granted every day in our own homes. Cheers!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 1:04 AM
thank you Thank you Thank you

Can't seem to say it enough. Love you little kitchen touches
Field Researcher
#22 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 1:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by boblishman
Hi Guys,
Would you test this for me please?
Made with SimPE v0.33, Milkshape, MTS2 Mesh tool and is EP Ready with unique (registered) GUID.

I thought it was time for another Kitchen Accessory ... It's a plastic coated wire washing up rack ... with a choice of dishes (or not) ... and choice of colours (for both the rack and the dishes).

Once again....it's nothing complicated :confused: ...and just for decoration ... (your Sims can 'view' it) ...but there seemed to me to be a need for this, as someone mentioned it in a previous post.

It can be positioned with the dishes facing front, back or side...(plus, there's a little surprise on the back of the plates ...! :Pimp: ). If you use the two cheats (move, snap) you can place additional small objects next to it (see pics)... but works fine without the cheats as a single tile item.

It can be found in Decorations - All (the infinity sign).
It also appears under Sculptures (because it was cloned from a vase) and I don't know how to remove it from that catagory. If anyone knows...please pm me.

Recolours: As usual... please feel free to recolour and post to non-paying websites. However, please do not post the original master file (which contains the mesh) because it may need ammending as a result of your feedback. Please pm me first before posting recolours - I always reply.

Please let me know if you have any problems with it..

Thanks for testing!

Bob

Bob , I just love you . Will you marry me. omg Did I say that out loud. lol ok maybe I just love your material things, ahahaha Keep them coming guy and never, ever stop please.!!! Dee
Instructor
#23 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 1:54 AM
I always look forward too see the things you make, and this is an excellent job!I also have all your creations and have never had a problem with them in my game!
Scholar
#24 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 2:00 AM
Dish drainers go on the cabinet. wash in one sink, rinse in theother, drain on the cabinet. Although seems maxis forgot the double kitchen sink. Thank you so much for this. I, too missed the ones I had in sims 1, everytime i built a kitchen. You are great!

Teresa
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 2:04 AM
What a nifty object! Thank you, Bob!
Page 1 of 5