Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'St. John by the River' Neighborhood Terrain

by Stellmaria Posted 2nd Apr 2015 at 10:37 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 6:16 PM
Beautiful! I hope you upload the academy as a Uni subhood. There are so few of those available!

Paladins/SimWardrobes downloads: https://simfileshare.net/folder/87849/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 9:35 AM
Perhaps the St. Johns in Florida? However, not much forest there, but some woods!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 10:45 PM
Another show stopper! Awesome!

Have you ever considered putting together a tutorial - even a quick one - about creating maps? You are so good at making your terrains interesting (especially the shore lines) I am curious if you have any hints & tips for those of us who have much less luck with our creation attempts.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 10:12 PM
Thank you for sharing your Great Work! And keep up the good work; it is always appreciated! And you have a Great Day! cool
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 12:43 AM
Thanks to everyone who replied I'm terrible at replies during the school year but I'm glad for all the feedback, even if I respond a few months later

Quote: Originally posted by Zirconia Wolf
Another show stopper! Awesome!
Have you ever considered putting together a tutorial - even a quick one - about creating maps? You are so good at making your terrains interesting (especially the shore lines) I am curious if you have any hints & tips for those of us who have much less luck with our creation attempts.

I had never considered making a tutorial because I don't have a specific approach to making a terrain but I'd be cool to give some tips. I'll definately get to it this June, now that you got me interested

Quote: Originally posted by tbucknor
Perhaps the St. Johns in Florida? However, not much forest there, but some woods!

I have lived in Florida but I've never been out of Ft. Lauderdale, so I'm pretty sure it's a coincidence cool one, though.

Quote: Originally posted by SciBirg
Beautiful! I hope you upload the academy as a Uni subhood. There are so few of those available!

I really admire people who upload whole neighborhoods, mostly because I spend so much time trying to my my ONE neighbourhood come alive But the academy is something I've been working on-and-off for a few years, so I'll at least try making advances this summer
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 10:13 AM
Glad to see I'm not the only one who's still kicking it old school with sim2 lol :-D thx for the neighborhood :)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Sep 2016 at 7:09 PM
I do live close to the St. Johns River in Florida and have always wanted a terrain that I could build my town on. This is awesome. Thank you.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 12:46 AM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 10:16 PM
awesome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 3:24 AM
I used to live in a city called St. John's in Canada, seeing this is pretty cool lol