Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Samantha Moore - No not a Kardashian -

by SellaSu Posted 6th Apr 2015 at 6:15 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 7:19 PM
Wow, she is amazing. We are really starting to see the results of the new Sims style. I don't often download sims, but I am having her. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 7:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mendota
Wow, she is amazing. We are really starting to see the results of the new Sims style. I don't often download sims, but I am having her. Thank you.

thank you !!!! you make me happy !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 10:58 PM
She is really pretty thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 11:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daddyzgurlz61
She is really pretty thanks for sharing

my pleasure !!! thank you so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 6:21 PM
She's so sexy and pretty. Thanks for sharing <3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 10:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shinsungah
She's so sexy and pretty. Thanks for sharing <3

thank you
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 7:42 PM
Thank u so much for this sims, she's really amazing, again much of thnx fpr it, the thing is i did everything as it should be but when im in-game library she doesn't show up, i tried everything deleted CMods, other sims ... etc, still refusing to show up, Thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 7:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nour lion heart
Thank u so much for this sims, she's really amazing, again much of thnx fpr it, the thing is i did everything as it should be but when im in-game library she doesn't show up, i tried everything deleted CMods, other sims ... etc, still refusing to show up, Thanks

thank you and when you download a sim 4 without Custom Content than you just have to unzip the file and put in the Tray folder, but when there is CC than at first you follow the links for the CC to download and when you have everything you put it in the Mods folder and than download this sim and put her in Tray folder than it should work and also check that in the options of the game you allow CC otherwise it will not show up in cas !!! hope this can help you out !!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 8:11 PM
She is so pretty but how do you add custom content to sims 3?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 11:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by -MaySims-
She is so pretty but how do you add custom content to sims 3?

Sorry do you want to know how to add cc to the Sims 3 ? I do not have Sims 3 installed anymore i will look for a good tutorial and i will post it for you !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Jan 2016 at 6:35 AM
She looks amazing!