Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Customers Wait Forever

by cyberops Posted 12th Apr 2015 at 12:01 AM - Updated 18th Apr 2015 at 10:04 AM by cyberops

77 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 51 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 12:43 AM
Thank you, even though my staff are maxed out in their skills, they don't seem to do any work, and I have to do it myself, this will really help :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 12:52 AM
Thank you SO much for this mod Cyberops
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 1:04 AM
Good Job Ty!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 2:25 AM
You have no idea how much this is NEEDED!! Thank you sooo much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 4:20 AM
Right on .. Def will help out you know once the employees actually start doing something... It got so bad I decided to just play with 8 members on my lot and control them all even then it was sketchy never know lol.. Thanks for this
Smeg Head
#7 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 4:24 AM
Thank you. And also very happy we did not have to "Wait Forever" for this mod.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 4:58 AM
Thanks so much.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 5:20 AM Last edited by cyberops : 12th Apr 2015 at 5:30 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1
Thank you. And also very happy we did not have to "Wait Forever" for this mod.

I know how you feel, I was actually waiting for someone to make a mod but it took to long so I kinda came out of mod making retirement and did it myself and offcourse I share it with everyone else.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 2:14 PM
I saw this and went "Oooo!" Thank you so much for this. I have two employees and even after telling them to ring up customers I have to end up doing it myself and it's frustrating.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 2:39 PM
Thanks, now all I need is a mod to make employees stay forever (until the store is closed) heh
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 3:27 PM
Thanks a lot
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 4:39 PM
Update: I tested this mod and for some weird reason all of my customers are all at once saying they are ready to purchase then a split second later they all waiving their hands in the air like they cant leave the store lol... Not sure if it has anything to do with scumbumbo lock door mod or not but the doors were set for no children.. no other mods installed other then the obvious..
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 5:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eightyfkneight
Update: I tested this mod and for some weird reason all of my customers are all at once saying they are ready to purchase then a split second later they all waiving their hands in the air like they cant leave the store lol... Not sure if it has anything to do with scumbumbo lock door mod or not but the doors were set for no children.. no other mods installed other then the obvious..

I been playing with my mod in it and his door lock mod together for a couple days now and have not encountered that problem yet but I have not locked doors for children yet either so that might be the cause, please let me know if that was the problem.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 2:46 AM
Thank you. Normally this would feel cheat-y, but with retail employees currently as useless as they are, it's really frustrating when all the customers leave just because the shop assistant is hanging about doing nothing.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 3:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FakeHouses|RealAwesome
Thank you. Normally this would feel cheat-y, but with retail employees currently as useless as they are, it's really frustrating when all the customers leave just because the shop assistant is hanging about doing nothing.

Exactly the reason I made it lol, got so tired and pissed because of that, they really need to fix these employees. Been looking into that myself actually but lets see if they fix it first before I pursue it any further. For now this definitely helped me.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 3:19 AM
Many thanks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 3:28 AM
Well I dont know about you all but Its really screwed up that elders keep dying on my lot and everyone sad and leaves .. I got tired of that and went into neighborhood and removed all the elders lol.... Also yeah man it was the child lock on the door that caused that crazy lol..
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 4:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by eightyfkneight
Well I dont know about you all but Its really screwed up that elders keep dying on my lot and everyone sad and leaves .. I got tired of that and went into neighborhood and removed all the elders lol.... Also yeah man it was the child lock on the door that caused that crazy lol..
`

Glad you got it working
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 5:19 AM
You are a genius!! Thank you for this upload.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 5:54 AM
Thanks! Now it would be more like Real Life because I've been in painfully long lines that no one would leave :/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 2:50 PM
Genius- Very much needed! Thnx 4 sharing~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 6:13 PM
thank you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 7:12 PM
Works with latest 1.5.149.1020 Patch
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 9:41 PM
Thank you so much! Your GTW mods are saving my life right now! Much love. :)
Page 1 of 4