Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

the sims 3 tvs conversion set

by g1g2 Posted 13th Apr 2015 at 12:05 AM - Updated 22nd Jul 2018 at 8:59 AM by g1g2

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 4:31 AM
I love the different styles. It gives variety to the game. Thank you for making the conversions. I really like the basic low end ones. I always love starting most of my Sims off at the bottom.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 6:41 AM
Conversions of old, beloved items are always fantastic, thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 7:44 AM
I love your conversions. I haven't actually tried them out yet, but I have downloaded most of them. Keep up the great work. I look forward to seeing more beloved Sims 3 items converted to Sims 4.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 7:50 AM
I just love your conversions, now we finally get some classic TV's in here. thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 11:43 AM
omg! so good man :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Apr 2015 at 9:10 PM
Beauty some decent TVs
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 10:06 AM
Thank you and a really great idea Love them all but it'd be fantastic if you could put names on pictures so I know which one to go with the file. Memory is good but very short Thanks in advance
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 1:18 PM
I will do put the names when i open my pc later
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Apr 2015 at 5:12 AM
After i had downloaded and dragged and dropped the package file into my mods folder i started my game up and it didnt show or work :<
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Apr 2015 at 2:27 PM
Havent tried these out yet, but I ve been waiting for a conversion of these.
Only thing that would REALLY help is labeling the picture (ex 1, 2 ,3 ) with the download file names so i nkow what im downloading c:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Apr 2015 at 9:55 PM
yay thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 8:41 PM
Thank you!!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 4:32 PM
sorry for being late i add the number in the pics and a number near the rar so you can choose what to download
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th May 2015 at 1:33 AM
It doesn't appear that anyone else is having the issue, but ever since I patched to the latest update all custom tvs are unable to be used-I get an error saying the script call has failed
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 10th May 2015 at 10:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hvr458
It doesn't appear that anyone else is having the issue, but ever since I patched to the latest update all custom tvs are unable to be used-I get an error saying the script call has failed

Its actully a bug that have came with patch you will notice that you sims will no longer turn tvs of when they are finished so i guess that effected this two And iam sorry i cant touch the laptop tell the end of the month i have Things to do-_- so i cant help right now
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 13th May 2015 at 9:22 PM
gracias
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#18 Old 28th May 2015 at 2:32 PM
Can you be a bit more specific about your polygon counts please? Right now there is only one number per item, but TS3 meshes also have one lower poly mesh (TS4 items should actually have two) so it’s unclear what this means. Did you convert these at all? Or did you use the high-poly mesh for everything? Or do the items have lower poly meshes and you only forgot to list them?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Sockpuppet
THANKS POST
#19 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 1:00 PM
WOW!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 9th Sep 2015 at 11:19 PM
I'm digging the wooden box tv's. brings back some good memories of messing with dials to watch a channel lol
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 21st Nov 2017 at 10:05 AM
Soo cuuuuute, the memories <3
MTS2 Hot Pepper
THANKS POST
#22 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 7:31 AM
thank you for updating your old stuff - redownloaded them all