Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Alien Abductions & No Abductions

by Tanja1986 Posted 7th May 2015 at 1:06 AM - Updated 20th Jun 2015 at 4:23 AM by Tanja1986 : Update May 17th

281 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 180 Feedback Posts, 100 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 12
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th May 2015 at 1:23 AM
Yeah...... thanks you.... well said
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th May 2015 at 1:48 AM
This is exactly what I've been wanting. I can't thank you enough for doing this!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th May 2015 at 2:18 AM
Thank you. I wish males could still get pregnant though!! If you could make different variations that would be awesome.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th May 2015 at 2:32 AM
Thank you in advance for making a mod that doesn't allow aliens...not really my thing!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th May 2015 at 3:03 AM
Great mod. Thanks for this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th May 2015 at 3:12 AM
Fantastic! Thank you very much!
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th May 2015 at 5:12 AM
Thank you guys, since the time I posted this mod at Mod The Sims I created already different versions, which are now uploaded! Please exchange the mod with either 1.0 or 1.2 for your correct game version.

With this mod Males and Females can become pregnant through abductions and my Male pregnancy mod for Try for Baby with an Alien female is already in the queue for the next upload here
You can also cancel the interaction "investigate weird lights"

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th May 2015 at 6:08 AM
Oh, this is so devious.... I can't wait to use it!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 7th May 2015 at 8:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tanja1986
Thank you guys, since the time I posted this mod at Mod The Sims I created already different versions, which are now uploaded! Please exchange the mod with either 1.0 or 1.2 for your correct game version.

With this mod Males and Females can become pregnant through abductions and my Male pregnancy mod for Try for Baby with an Alien female is already in the queue for the next upload here
You can also cancel the interaction "investigate weird lights"

what about abductions for teens?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th May 2015 at 8:31 AM
Yay, teen abductions to go with the teen pregnancies and all the other 'adult' flaged mods.
You two would have to hope for Tanja making that mod and uploading it somewhere else, because all 'Teens can get pregnant!' mods actively are against the rules of ModtheSims.

Nevertheless thank you very much Tanja
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 7th May 2015 at 10:16 AM
I have already downloaded your mod on your website yesterday, I love it, as soon as I logged back into the game my sims went to investigate weird lights, he should give birth today...
And I can't wait to have my female sims abducted as well.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th May 2015 at 12:49 PM
Just popped this in with the story prog mod since people have said they're getting other abduction parents besides pt#3.

edit - abducted and preggo mod says preg less than 5 seconds after activating the satellite dish
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 7th May 2015 at 1:41 PM
Thank you for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 7th May 2015 at 3:48 PM
This is amazing. <3 The only change I'd make is to make pregnancy slightly less likely.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th May 2015 at 4:23 PM
Hey, I cant find the sattelite, please tell me where it is
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 7th May 2015 at 5:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Namea
This is amazing. <3 The only change I'd make is to make pregnancy slightly less likely.

Thank you so much, btw. your request was already fulfilled! I've added a new version yesterday for 50% chance of pregnancy, for both females and males after abduction.
After the April patch EA tuned this far way to down and pregnancies were a rarity. I mean like really, really rare... They tuned it down to 25%. The version with 50% chance is right in the middle. Between Original EA 25% and my main mod of 80%.

The Truth is out there!
Instructor
Original Poster
#18 Old 7th May 2015 at 5:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Michaelgamesss
Hey, I cant find the sattelite, please tell me where it is

The satellite can only be invented by Scientist sims. However there is a cheat to get the satellite faster without having your Sim work in the science career!

Do the following:

- Control + Shift + C
- Type: bb.showhiddenobjects
- Go to buy mode
- Satellite is in the misc electronics category (buy it)
- Place the satellite somewhere on your property
- Select "contact aliens" on the satellite menu when you are ready to be abducted.

The Truth is out there!
Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 7th May 2015 at 7:33 PM
Are you serious? I am Cyph86 and I created this mod for a whole week! My name is Tanja1986 and I created the abduction mod. Since nobody else sat down to do it. Go over to http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/dis...ay-patch#latest and you will see that I worked a whole week on this god damn mod. Way to go to accuse people of something like this. I uploaded this mod to MTS while I was still working on fixes the whole last week. Before you make accusations go and check out that I actually had testers who tested the mod with me, while I was working on it. There is no other mod that does this!

This is my website: http://tanjasegal.wix.com/sims4corner#!abduction-mod-10/c1qke Just saying....

The Truth is out there!
Instructor
Original Poster
#20 Old 7th May 2015 at 7:37 PM Last edited by Tanja1986 : 7th May 2015 at 7:51 PM.
Claudiasharon does use another way to prevent abductions... please read the description, my mod is completely based of the satellite as device! She did not use the same abduction prevention. PLUS my mod is a mod that supports abductions in first place! Even though she told me that the mod does not work and people still got abducted. So I added my own flavor to my abduction mod... God people... stay calm...

Her mod is A NO ABDUCTION mod that tries to prevent through the trackers, which seems to be not working. So I added my own way using the satellite. There is nothing stolen about that. It's new and works 100% even with the new patch.

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
#21 Old 7th May 2015 at 7:57 PM
Claudia's mod works fine for me, I've never had any issues with it, and since I was having abductions left and right before I used her mod, I think it works just fine.

You uploaded a no abduction mod as well.

Me thinks doth protests too much.
Instructor
Original Poster
#22 Old 7th May 2015 at 8:30 PM
Yes but my no abduction mod does not prevent it completely like Claudia's mod does. I only uploaded it because the people in my test thread asked for different flavors. And because I use the satellite as means for prevention and abduction, I don't see any harm being done here. My mod works completely different. While Claudia's mod prevents them from happening I mean completely, my mod prevents them from happening using the satellite, the buff stays forever active, and YET I added a feature so you could still call the aliens and get a 100% abduction that same night. My mod is more of an Abduction mod, I was working for the FANS of aliens. The only reason why I added the no abduction flavor was because people were asking for it. And since my mod uses the satellite as means and not only the random abduction trackers, it's a complete different mod! People can't come and say I stole this mod while they attack the whole mod and not only a flavor etc. My mod was and always will be first and foremost for the other side of the fence, for people who hated the changes that EA did and wanted more abductions. That being said, that's all I really have to say. I can't credit Claudia, as my mod does not at all what her mod does... She wants credit for something I created myself? Really? I did not even use her settings for the no abductions mod. I used my very own.

The Truth is out there!
Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 7th May 2015 at 8:38 PM
You said, and I quote from the PMs you sent me, "I will figure it out eventually, I just needed the files of your mods so I could study what you changed from the original values. " You may have created the mod but you based it off of mine. I would have appreciated a little note about how you looked through what I changed and then created your mod off of it. That's all I ask. No need to get upset over it.
Instructor
Original Poster
#24 Old 7th May 2015 at 8:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by claudiasharon
You said, and I quote from the PMs you sent me, "I will figure it out eventually, I just needed the files of your mods so I could study what you changed from the original values. " You may have created the mod but you based it off of mine. I would have appreciated a little note about how you looked through what I changed and then created your mod off of it. That's all I ask. No need to get upset over it.

Hi ClaudiaSharon,

I understand that you got upset about it, but why fighting? Don't we all have other things to worry about? And why send your people here to accuse me? My whole mod uses different means than yours? I did not even use your settings in the end. Please go ahead and download the files and check them with your own. If you like I can add a credit for you that's not a problem. Btw. This mod here was in the uploading queue for a longer time. I just recently finished the mod the way it is right now. So the moment I uploaded the mod I did not add anything important to the description, I just wanted to get through the waiting queue. So even though I edited it a few times I just did not think that you would need a credit, after all I did not use any of your values etc. My values are all different. As I said, check it yourself. Then you will see that my mod changes more than your's does! However to end this peacefully I will add a helping credit for you. I just don't like these fan based accusations... They accused my whole mod while really only the no abduction flavor would have been a problem. But it really isn't, because it uses the satellite for the prevention. Yours does prevent from the very beginning, mine only starts when people click prevent abduction. Our mods are different and you can still upload it to MTS if you wish! As yours does prevent them at all from occurring.

The Truth is out there!
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 7th May 2015 at 8:56 PM
I'm not trying to fight anyone, nor did I send people here. They did it on their own. I'm not saying it's the whole mod either. Just the no abductions part, I looked at your mod and you modified some of same files that I did along with the satellite files. As you credited the people who tested it, I just thought since you looked at my mod in order to help you figure out yours, it would have been nice to get a little credit. That's all. No big deal either.
Page 1 of 12