Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 6th May 2015 at 12:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pirate_wolf_12
Where is my Lower-Middle Class Sweet 16 Garage Party Stuff or Rural Simissippi Yee-haw! Barn Raising Stuff Pack or Council House Heroin Hootenanny Stuff Pack.

That actually sounds fun. We need terraced housing first though, I've never met a single person on welfare ever who lived in a detached house.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 6th May 2015 at 12:56 PM
Some text which may or may not be for the stuff pack.
Code:
<!--"{0.SimName} wants to invite you to a single's party.  Oh baby."-->
<!--"Come hangout with everyone at this amazing Venue Party."-->
Scholar
#28 Old 6th May 2015 at 1:04 PM Last edited by pirate_wolf_12 : 6th May 2015 at 1:35 PM.
Single's party sounds like it takes place in a dingy apartment and is full of gross ugly old fat people all trying to do weird Urban Dictionary sex moves on you at once.

lol, j/k! Sims 4 doesn't have apartments. : )

I'm writing a TV series, yeah. It's a cross between True Detective and Pretty Little Liars.
Scholar
#29 Old 6th May 2015 at 1:09 PM
Always thought only hosting parties sucked. Does this mean we actually get to attend parties? That would help in realizing their "vision".

1/8/2016: New avatar! Pre-censored for EA's approval.
3/19/2015: Teens are too close to YAs. EA needs to either shorten the teens, or add preteens and make YAs look older.
Field Researcher
#30 Old 6th May 2015 at 1:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pirate_wolf_12
Single's party sounds like it takes place in a dingy apartment and is full of gross ugly old fat people all trying to do weird Urban Dictionary sex moves on you at once.

At least now I have a name for the kind of parties I throw...
One Minute Ninja'd
#31 Old 6th May 2015 at 2:08 PM
"Oh Baby" ?

It really is a throwback to the very roots of PC gaming when in comparison Leisure Suit Larry looks sophisticated.
Instructor
#32 Old 6th May 2015 at 3:55 PM
Ohhhh baby!!!

My simblr AsdSims
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#33 Old 6th May 2015 at 4:06 PM
*shudders erratically*

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Forum Resident
#34 Old 6th May 2015 at 4:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by j030977
I've never purchased a Stuff Pack. Ever. Are they worth the ridiculous price?

Mansion & Gardens, and Kitchen & Bath from S2 were really worth it.

Here at MTS since 2008; avid S2 player/blogger; didn't care for S3; bought and hated SimCity 2013; am choosing to remain upbeat about Sims 4....

My Sims 4 blog: Veil's Utopia House Challenge Blog
Smeg Head
#35 Old 6th May 2015 at 4:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eman72
They need to add Toddlers,Cars,Dishwashers,Trash Compactors and Ect items and worry about party items later on.

So true. And to think, if they did concentrate on releasing all those NEEDED goodies first, then you and your sims would be in such a mood to party, biggest party ever, that you'd sorely want a new party stuff pack. And bingo, Maxis have got one ready to go, probably selling twice the volume for twice the celebration.

I swear, those EA marketing gurus must be riding into work on a donkey, backwards, if they cannot see the profit loss for releasing things in the wrong order. (Or not releasing them at all - Toddlers...)
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 6th May 2015 at 4:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by veil
Mansion & Gardens, and Kitchen & Bath from S2 were really worth it.

My personal favourites are IKEA and H&M Stuff. When TS2 UC was released last summer I went back to the game for the first time in a few years, and I pretty much dressed my sims exclusively in clothes from H&M.

... Now I want to play TS2.
Theorist
#37 Old 6th May 2015 at 5:25 PM
Was gonna make a separate thread but I thought this would fit better here so we can get this thread going; we can expect "another Sims 4 Expansion Pack, Multiple Game Packs, and additional Game Updates" for FY16.

Anyone care to start the bets?

No? Okay, I'll start, for the June update it's gonna come in the last week of June and provide Fourth of July Stuff, I'm thinking, sparklers and patriotic clothing along with another star wars costume. For the EP, I'm guessing Pets or Family Life. For the multiple game packs... up in the air. Hoping for something revolving around pools/summer though.
Smeg Head
#38 Old 6th May 2015 at 5:50 PM Last edited by coolspear1 : 6th May 2015 at 6:05 PM.
I was expecting a Seasons-come-Vacation type EP early on. GTW proved me wrong as it being the first, but I still feel it's long been made and tested. Not only were they quick to give us pools in a patch to help lessen those upset by the lack of this mainstay, but then Outdoor Retreat seemed quite large and involved from the previous stuff pack things we were accustomed to.

To me that meant holidaying and destination worlds have already been worked on, as too pools from a water-themed fun-packed Summer world were ripped from an EP and released early. If there's a Summer world, then there's also a Winter world, Fall and Spring world.

Made sense that GTW came first. After all the hard work in the hospital, police station or science labs, you'll be wanting to take a long vacation somewhere special...
Inventor
#39 Old 6th May 2015 at 6:43 PM
Smeg Head
#40 Old 6th May 2015 at 7:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Enriquebell

https://twitter.com/TheSims/status/595996525945315328

If Katy Perry got her own stuff pack, then why not Posh and Becks? Total Luxury...
Forum Resident
#41 Old 6th May 2015 at 7:17 PM
I can't say I'm really excited for this pack, but I'm sure I'll still buy it. I've always been a completionist when it comes to Sims. I didn't care much for any of the party themed packs except for House Party. I remember having a lot of fun with House Party.

I just hope toddlers and weather will come soon. But I'm sure we'll get pets before either of those.
Instructor
#42 Old 6th May 2015 at 7:26 PM

The sims on the pic looks like they were taken from Sims 3

My simblr AsdSims
Forum Resident
#43 Old 6th May 2015 at 7:34 PM
I got each of the base game, OR, and GTW the day they came out. This--not excited.

Here at MTS since 2008; avid S2 player/blogger; didn't care for S3; bought and hated SimCity 2013; am choosing to remain upbeat about Sims 4....

My Sims 4 blog: Veil's Utopia House Challenge Blog
Mad Poster
#44 Old 6th May 2015 at 7:44 PM
Until we have more details, I'm going to pretend that this is really a who-done-it mystery party. Just look at the way she is grinning and pulling at his tie.

♥ }i{ Monarch of the Receptacle Refugees }i{ ♥
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 6th May 2015 at 8:09 PM
I don't really need more luxury things in the game. I'd like a party set with some things from generations. A bachelorette/bachelor party, a funeral party (I miss those) , maybe a baby shower..etc etc. I feel like all of the parties are already ~luxury~
Forum Resident
#46 Old 6th May 2015 at 8:33 PM

That's the ugliest, most hideous, tackiest suit I have ever seen. *throwing up emoticon*

Why would you ruin something classy as a suit by gluing fake jewels onto it?

....so says the Phoenix! ♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Alchemist
#47 Old 6th May 2015 at 8:52 PM
Why has there never been a Stuff Pack with shabby cheap furniture for poor people?! I love that kind of stuff
Instructor
#48 Old 6th May 2015 at 9:04 PM
Mehhh. Not too excited about this stuff pack. I've never been a big fan of stuff packs :/
Field Researcher
#49 Old 6th May 2015 at 9:32 PM
Gothic, vampire stuff, dark, bats, spiderwebs, spooky things... I would love that!
Top Secret Researcher
#50 Old 6th May 2015 at 11:52 PM
They are releasing more Miley Cyrus stuff... nice!
Page 2 of 141