Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Babies for Everyone

by Tanja1986 Posted 15th May 2015 at 2:09 AM - Updated 12th Jun 2015 at 8:53 PM by Tanja1986 : Update

160 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 82 Feedback Posts, 77 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 7
Instructor
Original Poster
#2 Old 15th May 2015 at 3:23 AM
Important Note

The approval took a little long and since then a new update came out once again... So I will need to check the files if anything changed at all, I will upload an updated version as soon as possible. Currently working on my other mods.

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th May 2015 at 4:04 AM
Thank you !!! been waiting for this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th May 2015 at 5:03 AM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th May 2015 at 5:08 AM
Hey can teens get pregnant from this mod also?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th May 2015 at 5:31 AM
can teens be next ?
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th May 2015 at 5:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chattychat240
Hey can teens get pregnant from this mod also?

I will need to check through the files since EA decided to publish a second update in May and a few files seem to differ once again... So I will need to update the mod first and then I will work on different flavors

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th May 2015 at 6:03 AM
Can you make one where males cant get pregnant only women ?
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th May 2015 at 6:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Battlecry
Can you make one where males cant get pregnant only women ?

I created a mod flavor for my male pregnancy mod (http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=554768]. However that mod is only for males and females. Males won't become pregnant. Females do.

However I can create a new flavor for this one with what you are looking for.

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th May 2015 at 7:03 AM
I prefer u make a version of this mod where only the females can get pregnant.So only the females get pregnant in lesbian or hetero couples.i hope im saying it right lol
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 15th May 2015 at 12:08 PM
I have small request is it possible that my female alien can make other human females pregnant but also can get pregnant by males without impragnate them.
and if it'S possible can you make this a standalone version because i don't want all the other get pregnant as well. so sorry if this is the wrong place to ask
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th May 2015 at 1:39 PM
I am testing this right now, and my males gets pregnant everytime. Hetero and gay
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 15th May 2015 at 4:26 PM
my life is now complete...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th May 2015 at 4:26 PM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 15th May 2015 at 4:26 PM
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 15th May 2015 at 6:19 PM Last edited by Tanja1986 : 15th May 2015 at 7:52 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Buddy92
I have small request is it possible that my female alien can make other human females pregnant but also can get pregnant by males without impragnate them.
and if it'S possible can you make this a standalone version because i don't want all the other get pregnant as well. so sorry if this is the wrong place to ask

I can check into this as well once I checked all the files for compatibility for the 2nd new patch in this month... O.o
I just found out that the Shorter/Longer Pregnancy Length mod will not work, as they removed the file that was used from the game... I can't find it anywhere anymore after May's patches... So I will need to check these files here as well if everything is still the same.

I already created a version my Male Pregnancy Mod, where Alien females can impregnate men, but also can become pregnant themselves. But I see what you are saying, you also want her to impregnate other females as well. Well in this case I will NEED to make a standalone version for this mod here

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 15th May 2015 at 6:57 PM
Can you implant that family members can make babys?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 15th May 2015 at 9:19 PM
Does men still become pregnant everytime they try for baby?
Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 16th May 2015 at 12:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tweety19
Does men still become pregnant everytime they try for baby?

That's what the original state of this mod was. I can lower the chances in another version, or add the alien code in it, which won't allow males to become pregnant by females, if it's NOT an Alien he is woohooing with. Aliens however have an exception with this code. That means when your male sim try's for baby with an alien he will become pregnant. But not if the female is human. I hope that makes sense. Sadly this mod and my male alien pregnancy mod conflict because they edit the same files or many of the same files. But if you want really everyone to become pregnant this is the version to go. I just can lower the chances in another version so it won't every single time.

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 16th May 2015 at 2:21 AM
think you might could rip the package apart so we can just grab certain pregnancys that we want? I for one just want a lesbian pregnancy mod and a no male pregnancy mod
Instructor
Original Poster
#21 Old 16th May 2015 at 4:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by crazymammoth
think you might could rip the package apart so we can just grab certain pregnancys that we want? I for one just want a lesbian pregnancy mod and a no male pregnancy mod

No male pregnancy does already exist, I created it.
You can find it here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=554768

The lesbian pregnancy version I can probably simply create. Teens however is a whole other story. It doesn't work just changing the age to teen. For teens it's a whole bunch of other files that need to be worked on. I am sure this kind of mod exist already. But I will double check.

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 16th May 2015 at 8:19 AM
It would be grate if you could lower the chances for male pregnancies, to like 5%. I know I can just terminate the pregnancy with another mod, but it would be awesome if the chances of males becoming pregnant was small. I dont mind that it is there, but just not everytime. Do you know what I meen?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 16th May 2015 at 7:10 PM
Thanks for the great mod! Quick question: if we use this mod in conjunction with the No Male Pregnancy version of your other mod, will they conflict?
Instructor
Original Poster
#24 Old 16th May 2015 at 8:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by loafaries
Thanks for the great mod! Quick question: if we use this mod in conjunction with the No Male Pregnancy version of your other mod, will they conflict?

Yes, because they both edit some of the same files. This mod here edits the files to be able to get pregnant and my no male pregnancy mod does deactivate it, so I bet the game would become confused with both of them!

However the last patch update from yesterday broke somehow my abduction mod and I need to fix it somehow, even though EA said only the exe got updated... Still all of the players who used the mod say the mod doesn't work anymore. Which does not make sense...

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 17th May 2015 at 6:32 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I was waiting for this to get updated ♥
Page 1 of 7