Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Matrix 7 in 1 Posepack

by sim4fun Posted 12th May 2015 at 2:04 PM - Updated 12th May 2015 at 2:32 PM by sim4fun

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th May 2015 at 2:03 AM
I have a problem with you website loading, I have seen your other poses but I get a ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT when load it. Only site doing it for me.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th May 2015 at 3:22 AM
Thank you, one of my favorite movies!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th May 2015 at 9:40 AM
Love these poses!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th May 2015 at 10:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dtw
I have a problem with you website loading, I have seen your other poses but I get a ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT when load it. Only site doing it for me.

Maybe the forum was in maintenance. Try again and let me know if problem is solved.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th May 2015 at 10:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Esmeralda
Love these poses!

Thank you so much Esmeralda! And thank you for matrix glasses, love it!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 14th May 2015 at 4:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sim4fun
Maybe the forum was in maintenance. Try again and let me know if problem is solved.

I have tried for a week. Just try it and got The connection has timed out

The server at simsfans.forumfree.it is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

I have even tried on chrome and explore still no go. I don't know why..Just your site, I have not problems with other sites.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th May 2015 at 10:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dtw
I have tried for a week. Just try it and got The connection has timed out

The server at simsfans.forumfree.it is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

I have even tried on chrome and explore still no go. I don't know why..Just your site, I have not problems with other sites.

Try to change your dns with google ones. You can find a walktrough here: https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns. Let me know.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 9:26 PM
I have a question,maybe someone can help me,When I go into cas and type in testingcheats true in the cheat bar it comes up unable to execute command even when I put in casclockspeed.I put my trait poses in then try to get them to pose for screenshot but testingcheats true isn't working.I searched all the net and no answers.I tried everything even going to live mode then taking my sim to a different location and back to cas and retyped testingcheats true it still doesn't work.I have uninstalled and reinstalled my game ,
Forum Resident
#10 Old 30th Aug 2016 at 4:56 AM
Had to remove this from my game unfortunately as it did an override on every dance move. Every Sim in the game that wanted to dance, would just do these matrix moves....in slow motion...looked odd. Must conflict with some other mod I have?