Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ruthmoor Castle

by AccioJosh Posted 8th Apr 2005 at 5:04 PM

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 10:10 AM
I' m sure it's not, because they don't like it. It's because they cannot play it. (My computer would be much too slow! And the sims do weird things you don't watch them every single moment )
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 11:08 AM
this is fantastic!! does it require ep?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 11:19 AM
It is EP required... just for objects. From what I gather about that, you can download and install it, but the objects that are EP-only will be replaced with other objects..? I dunno.
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 1:43 PM
i love it! thank you
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 2:34 PM
Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 6:53 PM
You Are Very Talented.
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 7:18 PM
Woow! :argh:
Nice Castle AccioJosh!
Is Very Very very very very Nice Castle
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Apr 2005 at 2:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AccioJosh
It is EP required... just for objects. From what I gather about that, you can download and install it, but the objects that are EP-only will be replaced with other objects..? I dunno.

Nope, it crashes. Are you sure it only uses new objects? If so, can't you clean them out?
#10 Old 13th Apr 2005 at 4:38 AM
wow it looks really good!
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 9:07 PM
Holy Shit your good damb your the best there is shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 9:19 PM
wow great castle it looks so fantastic
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 9:27 PM
Well My PC is, well, to good it plays everything i wont go into description's now looks great im playing now furnishing will be a dodle make it modern instead of old style castle !!!YAY!!!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 9:43 PM
If you have porblems installing it on original use Clean Installer and just install the building and origional objects that you know of by ticking the required boxes
Test Subject
#15 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 11:28 PM
Oh, this is beautiful! Thank you very much, hopefully my computer can handle it... we shall see...
#16 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 7:12 PM
i wanna a better computer...
#17 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 9:01 PM
I really want this beautiful castle but it's not even showing up! Is that because my computer is too crappy or something? I'm pretty sure I installed properly and I DO have the EP. Hmm.
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 10:16 PM
I have a feeling I can't get it because I don't have the EP. -___-
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 12:42 PM
fab castle ... thanks so much for sharing ...
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 4:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kirby
I have a feeling I can't get it because I don't have the EP. -___-

kirby you can install it if u dont have EP I have EP but download TS2 Clean Installer and open file with it when it asks u what u want to install deselect everyhting with the ticks apart from the top file in the list and play the sims2 and all shoudl work some objects wont apear but should wokr perfectly as ive tried when I didnt have EP :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 5:34 PM
Though you can probably do that and be alright, the balustrade, stairs and a lot of objects used are from the EP. Honestly the castle will not look as good or even remotely the same if installed without the EP. Sorry guys, but it's just that Maxis included a lot of medieval stuff in the EP, so it's kind of needed...

Quote: Originally posted by DanDo208
kirby you can install it if u dont have EP I have EP but download TS2 Clean Installer and open file with it when it asks u what u want to install deselect everyhting with the ticks apart from the top file in the list and play the sims2 and all shoudl work some objects wont apear but should wokr perfectly as ive tried when I didnt have EP :D
Field Researcher
#22 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 11:40 PM
DAmn dial-up its takes freakin forever... something like 42 minutes YIKES!!! well maybe I'll do it when I go to sleepy!!! I'm an avid castle builder and nothin butt, Nice JOB AccioJosh
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 12:30 AM
Awesome Castle AccioJosh,
Thanks for sharing it with us !
Test Subject
#24 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 7:17 AM
Wonderful!!! Your Castle is a real work of art! So realistic looking and detailed!
-Suzy
Instructor
#25 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 2:28 PM
love it thanks xxxx
Page 1 of 2