Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'The Girl with The Parrot Earring' - "Red vs. Blue" Oil Painting Recolour

by Deontai Posted 14th Jun 2015 at 1:40 PM - Updated 7th Sep 2015 at 12:55 PM by HugeLunatic : fixed thumb

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 2:50 PM
This is beautiful. I love oil and water color paintings. I would like to know where I can find a tutorial on how to make portraits or custom pictures in the sims2. I've been looking up and down for one.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 5:14 PM
This is great! Used to live in Australia. Loved it there.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 2:12 PM
omg you like kath and kim too!!! i have just finished the house for the sims 4 ... if you are still around message me love your painting too
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 2:37 PM
Message to anyone that ends up here and reads this! I love cult TV and I would love to talk , share or just discuss anything creative. We are few and far between so get in touch ... i have just finished kath and kims house and the scale was really tricky but im happy with it .... currently making all the characters inc small ones like sandy freckle >< heheh .... i want to make all the main ladies from the 70-80's prisoner cell block h next with and smaller version of wentworth detention centre .... i'll prob move on to brithish cult tv after that. would love to anyone else s stuff too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Oct 2019 at 1:53 PM
oh, yeah, that's noice, it's different, it's unusual.