Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jun 2015 at 11:38 PM
Default What are you smiling about?
Not trying to sound terse, but I want to see if there's anything for you guys to be happy about.

For starters, in my area...after 5 years of the bus running only on weekdays and Saturdays...Sunday and holiday service has been restored because of the economy returning to normal. Now the people can shop, worship, eat and have their Sundays back.

365 day a year service? Life is pretty sweet.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 1:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nymphetamine
New tattoo today

ooh, what you have done?

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
#3 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 2:51 AM
I tend to smile a lot for no apparent reason, even on bad days.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Theorist
#4 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 3:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PANDAQUEEN
Not trying to sound terse, but I want to see if there's anything for you guys to be happy about.

Had a pretty good poop today.

/wistful
#5 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 4:50 AM Last edited by fairycake89 : 18th Jun 2015 at 8:19 AM.
It's snowing ... Magical

Welcome, winter!

Winter! Lay your snowy veil upon the land.
Cover mountain, forest and land with your crisp whiteness.
Icicle sparkle, starlight and moonlight too,
Are no match for your glittering, frost riven coverlet!
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 10:31 AM
I'm not smiling but that's just because I suffer from resting bitch face.

I wouldn't put a lot of effort into getting it transported.
Theorist
#7 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 3:52 PM
I smiled after learning about Mistermook's good poop.

Resident wet blanket.
Instructor
#8 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 5:29 PM
I'm smiling for that Yankee Candle Vanilla Cupcake tart that's melting in my living room... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm vanilla cupcake

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
Scholar
#9 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 7:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simbalena
I'm not smiling but that's just because I suffer from resting bitch face.

I'm pretty sure I do too
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 9:34 PM
Well, see if there's a little hint of a smile there today, @Noa1500, you Space Pony you!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 2:51 AM
There are no words to explain what I dreamed last night...
Instructor
#12 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 8:30 AM
I'm smiling because the cat's being very snuggly, she doesn't want to leave my lap and is giving me an evil glare while I type this for not giving her my undivided attention.

Visit my ToT challenge here.
Scholar
#13 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 8:39 AM
I'm smiling because I'll be going on my holidays soon.
Alchemist
#14 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 1:25 PM
Just one minute ago (I'm sitting outside atm) a sparrow sat himself on my foot for a while, and flew off after noticing that the foot belongs to someone.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#15 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 2:45 PM
I drew this...

Trying is the first step to failure.
#16 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 10:13 PM
Had a crazy day in my acting camp today. We played Fruit Salad during the last half hour. Everybody was laughing.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Scholar
#17 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 12:21 AM
Went to a birthday party which was a murder mystery in holywood. Tuns out my character as the killer. Only the host came up with a theory where I was the killer. Everyone was like "what? You?! How? Wait, that actually makes sense"because of the final speech that clearly stated that it was me. It was really fun :D
A few years ago, I went to a murder mystery party where I had very close links to the killer that time. I was falsely accused, probably because my character was a pyromaniac
Aaah fun times
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#18 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 7:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mistermook
Had a pretty good poop today.

/wistful

Actually, and I admit this is one of my more embarrassing jobs is to measure poop because since my mom got on a diet, she is amazed by the poop she excreted.

Man, I wish I didn't feed into my parents' madness.

But the one thing we all agree on is that pooping is beneficial to overall health and mood.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Mad Poster
#19 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 12:25 PM
Tried shooting with a bow for the first time, and hit the target a lot more than I'd thought I would. I manged to hit the colors on the target with my first shot, and even hit almost in the middle once! Been in a very good mood after that.
Mad Poster
#20 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 4:25 PM
My boyfriend came home from work with bacon today as a 'bonus'. They literally paid him in bacon. He literally brought home the bacon.
I'm not sure why I found it so hilarious, but I laughed for a good 5 minutes about it. No-one else found it as funny as I did.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 10:12 AM
My girlfriend saved a young bird that got trapped in our screen porch yesterday. The bird seemed pretty happy about it and even let her pick him up
Mad Poster
#22 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 5:40 PM
To assorted people above me:
I love archery, don't get a chance often to do it, but have strong back muscles so can pull...I forgot how many pounds. The back is strong, the mind...not so much. I replied "funny" to "fruit salad acting", not that I know what it is but it sounds funny. "Paid in BACON"?! hahahahah
And I seem to be posting everywhere...probably will get in trouble for...what? glueing? grazing?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#23 Old 14th Jul 2015 at 12:50 AM
Although I had a soured morning, it didn't stay for long. I started working on my dolls.

Forum Resident
#24 Old 14th Jul 2015 at 3:22 AM
Listening to a catchy devotional mantra that's got my feet tapping along.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Instructor
#25 Old 14th Jul 2015 at 3:48 AM
A new Steven Universe and Gravity Falls aired today, and they were both amazing And the rest of the week is StevenBomb. Joy!

Page 1 of 2