Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Stacks of Cash

by plasticbox Posted 21st Jun 2015 at 3:32 AM - Updated 21st Jun 2015 at 2:25 PM by plasticbox

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 12:34 PM
At last! I once loaded up a sim's inventory with like 40 camping tents because there was no way for her rich parents to give her some seed money upon move-out. Scumbumbo's packing crates would have fixed a lot of this but I like to keep my game as vanilla as possible. Gold bars are so neat and tidy and unit-tized!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 1:25 PM
Yes, you can also use scumbumbo's mod to acheive the same thing (and much more) -- but I find this kind of item more straightforward for simple situations (like when you just want a sim to move with a part of the family funds, but don't care about what objects will be moved along).

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 1:38 PM
Thank you, it's a good idea! Now, My Sim can leave his parents with a lot of money!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 4:20 PM
Cute and nifty idea!
Deceased
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 5:13 PM
Very cool idea for transfering just cash, especially for those who don't want to use scripts!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 9:16 PM
What a fantastic idea! This will be great for my new Soprano family. And I will have a vault for my Royal family when the time comes.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 12:34 AM
Everyone's over here excited about transferring money.. I'm excited to make a secret storage room with all my goodies >:D
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 6:34 AM
I was giddy when I saw this - how fun and creative and thinking outside the box!! LUB!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Jul 2015 at 12:38 AM
Was excited to see for same reason as bubbajoe. My kids move out of their loaded parent house with nothing to show. Especially as YA with jobs. Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 9:39 PM
Amazing idea! So simple but defiantly needed
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 3:31 PM
I LOVE this! You find so many things that are so incredibly useful! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 26th Aug 2015 at 4:22 PM
Simply great for adding gameplay !
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Sep 2015 at 1:52 PM
I love the idea of my criminals having a room full of these without having an aura attached!

Question: Does cash a household has count towards the household bills or only material goods/possessions? I don't think I've ever thought about it before which leads me to ask if only possessions count towards the calculation for incoming bills, will owning a tonne of illicit bars of gold and bags of cash raise the bills enormously? Or is there no difference to having 50,000 simoleons and 50,000 worth of possessions?

-- The Roc
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 3rd Sep 2015 at 4:07 PM
I don’t know, but I think you’re better off asking this in Discussion .. it’s a general game question as these do not behave differently from other objects when it comes to bills.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#16 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 8:47 AM
Default Great Items
Been using these since release and just wondering if there's anyway you can make them swipe-able now we have the Kleptomaniac trait back? Thanks for all the great work you do
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 3rd Oct 2016 at 6:04 PM
LOVE!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 12:53 PM
Awesome, as always! Thanks a lot! :c)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 3:34 AM
Thank you so much for this, it:s versatile and convenient and seems to last through updates, I want some banking mods too but they are harder to maintain.
Test Subject
#20 Old 4th Dec 2018 at 6:03 PM
Does this still work?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 1st Jan 2019 at 11:17 AM
Unfortunately for me it was generating LE's whenever moved in build/buy mode. It needs to be updated for GF/patch (just an addition of the focus component into the Object Tuning file).
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 23rd Mar 2019 at 6:09 AM
please update!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 29th Dec 2022 at 3:44 PM
this is amazing. i so need a sims 2 version of this.