Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Crick Cabana Overhaul ‒ 3 sizes

by plasticbox Posted 24th Jun 2015 at 4:12 PM - Updated 25th Jun 2015 at 1:24 AM by plasticbox

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 12:13 AM
great job! thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 5:35 PM
Sorry for the stupid question, but how to place the house ?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 8:06 PM
Have you read the Install instructions? If you don't see it in your Library/Gallery, you probably need to turn on the "Show Custom Content" option (bottom left).

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Jun 2015 at 2:59 AM
I downloaded almost every house you had for TS2. I just wanted to say thanks and I love the XS one so much, it has a cozy feeling or something, haha anyway thanks.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Jun 2015 at 10:30 PM
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message was too short to post LOL
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 11:39 PM
Like the other poster, I too can't see it in the library. I can see the other one I downloaded with no CC. I also went thru the list to download all CC included.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 11:44 PM
Well have you turned on that option?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Oct 2015 at 4:44 AM
Silly question but if i don't download all the cc will i still be able to use the house? because i love the house but my game is already way too laggy
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
#10 Old 16th Feb 2017 at 8:03 PM Last edited by Chaavik : 16th Feb 2017 at 8:15 PM. Reason: Updated Info
Lovely house to replace the original lot with. I downloaded and installed the package without a problem. But when I placed the lot on the original lot, the game informed me I am missing 2 items that I don't own. I checked for pack requirements, but the description tab stated only Sims 4 is needed. -And- I have everything from the list on the description tab too. I am not sure just what else is missing. I have Sims 4, all game expansions and almost all stuff packs installed. The only 3 I don't have are Romantic, Backyard and Glamour stuff packs.

Let me know which items I might not have. I do think I have more of your items, recolors and edits installed so it should not be an issue. I looked through the lot but couldn't find out which items are missing.

Edited:

Seems like 3 items were placed on top of the brown cabinets in the front room according to a screenshot taken of the medium house. When I plopped down the medium-sized house, those 3 items did not appear on top of the brown cabinets. Might be the missing items or mod to enable placement on top of those brown cabinets in the front room.

Thought you might want to know about this.