Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pre Fabulous - CC Free

by RockStarDrunk Posted 4th Aug 2015 at 8:00 PM - Updated 14th Dec 2016 at 6:25 AM by RockStarDrunk

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 2:49 AM
Thank you, I really like this for the purpose you stated. :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 8:11 AM
Thank you! I really like the nice, clean and modern look of this, like something I see everyday in real life.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Aug 2015 at 6:16 AM
Thank you! Just one question, did you use anything major from the Ikea SP? I got all the EPs and SPs except for the Ikea one (which is a shame since it was my favourite one).
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Aug 2015 at 6:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vaskikissa
Thank you! Just one question, did you use anything major from the Ikea SP? I got all the EPs and SPs except for the Ikea one (which is a shame since it was my favourite one).

I know I used wallpaper from the Ikea SP for sure. That should be all.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 7:44 PM
I'm from Oklahoma and these are everywhere. Thanks for the beautiful representation and memories of home!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Sep 2015 at 7:57 AM
It's nice to have an inexpensive house with several bedrooms! Thank you.
Instructor
#8 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 6:28 PM
I had to move doors near the closets in the hallway as they were inoperable. Starter homes should cost under 20k, as a basic family only gets 20k to start with. Larger families do get more though.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th May 2017 at 5:57 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th Dec 2017 at 5:47 AM
Thanks, I was looking for a bigger not too expensive house for my sims to "move up". This one is nice.