Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#26 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 12:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by r_deNoube
Besides monickers and designations that everyone here probably knows, I very recently became a Cinnamon Roll.

Not only that, but you are the sweetest and purest of them all, my love. :lovestruc

Actual picture of my dearest Ronnie

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Advertisement
#27 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 12:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimLaReine
Is there a lot where you live? Do you live in the Midst of Texas Long Horn's?

Scary thought

I've been all over, but never once stepped in a Texas cow pie. California cowpies, Nevada cowpies, Utah Cowpies, Colorado cowpies... Stomped 'em all. Montana? I think so... Maybe I'll go back and make sure.

Never had the pleasure of having Texas cow pie in my toes. Nope. And 100% white faced herford cowflop, too. None of that horney stuff.
Alchemist
#28 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 2:54 AM
As an European, I can confirm that Texan cow-pies are the würst.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#29 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 4:00 AM
Antisocial- By my 7th grade English teacher (yes, really!) which obviously isn't true.
AP World freak- by pretty much anyone jealous of my AP World History grades :P
Math Dyslexic- and here's where my grades faltered.
Bro- unoriginal nickname
Fork- long story.
+ many more which I cannot come up with at the top of my head
Forum Resident
#30 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 8:47 AM
Chips-girl at university, because I had a habit of snacking between classes. Little do they know I cycled every day to and fro from classes.

Current one? Stubborn, because I keep yapping about one idea at a time.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#31 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 11:17 AM
My grandma, God bless her tenacious soul, dubbed me "Queen of the Dolls" because at the time, I had a fairly large amount of dolls.

When they announced they'd re-release the first 8 Lalaloopsy dolls, I liked the Facebook status. Unfortunately, I was liker #666 and I joked "I may be Queen of the Dolls, but I'm certainly not Queen of the Damned."

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Top Secret Researcher
#32 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 7:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ScaryRob
Forget Thran, I want to hear about @hugbug993 's ice cream incident.

Not that exciting. We were both in our online school's chess club, some of the guys there started roleplaying on the forums, and I started godmoding the roleplay. And then I said "Ice cream for everyone!" so they dubbed me the goddess of ice cream.

My MTS writing group, The Story Board
Scholar
#33 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 8:40 PM Last edited by IrishA03 : 2nd Aug 2015 at 9:50 AM.
Shitser, by my enemy's (a childish name, but she really is my enemy) mother. One day my best friend burst into tears in front of her, as she was staying over at my enemy's house for the night, and the mother remarked "You have low self confidence. And that little shitser Aoife isn't helping either."
Gee, shucks! At least I didn't say that your daughter is suicidal. (Yes, my enemy once said that I was. But that's another story...

eta: Also, my nanny used to call me Munchkin when I was small. When I grew up, my title evolved into Figigibet, as I was always hyper and moving around.
I was actually given the official title of "Chairperson of the Green Schools Committee" by my teacher, my class and my principal. It was nice.
I was the School/Class Librarian for a while. :lovestruc
My class called me bookworm for a while. I grew out of that, I guess.
My uncle and aunt dubbed me "Whinge bag". A generic nickname, yes, and they meant no harm by it, but it hurt little 7 year old me.
Steak face by my family. Not only because I love steak, but because of an incident that happened previously...
My cousins and my sister called me Ebash. Dunno why, maybe because they always used to bash me?
Scholar
#34 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 10:55 PM
@BlakeS5678 Omg, is that a breaded cinnamon roll that I see? *breathes heavily* :lovestruc:

Carnivore- because this one time I was like "ooooh oooh meat, meat! We have meat!" Which I guess was a little strange since we'd had chicken two days before.
Lazybum/Grandma- because quite frankly, I love my pjs and I will gladly stay at home and read all day while in bed.
Punk- I have no idea why my friend started calling me that
Bottomless Pit/ Bottomless Stomach- self explanatory
Hey Idiot- loving name by the sibling (he's Buttface)
Scholar
#35 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 10:15 PM
I cannot post my nickname that my youth group gave me as it is just an O added to the end of my real name. Security reasons.

For a while according to new youth group members my title was my middle name, until I told them of the original nickname I was given by the group 5-6 years before.

The O still stands.

Almost all my titles are based on my name. So sadly none of you will ever be able to read them.
Field Researcher
#36 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 1:46 PM
what haven't I been nicknamed?
-Nem: this one I actually gave myself and has kind of stuck with everyone, Stands for "Not Exactly Mental". There are variations of this name such as Nemmel, nemmeh, nemus, and nemmy.
-Princess: Gave to me by my fiancés parents assuming I was a spoiled kid and need to be the center of attention, not true but hey... (they don't like me much).
-tataytoe: given to me by my fiancé because apparently I'm his tataytoe, variation of potatoes.
-Auntie: by my two nephews.
-Psychotic B.: by multiple of my family members.
-Charlie brown: my mom, I sure do miss her.
-Boo-boo: mostly when I was little, my dad gave me that one.
so many more as well...
#37 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 4:29 PM
Snowflake, given to me by a friend in 7th grade because I had a strange obsession with white-out.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#38 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 5:31 AM
My more interesting one, was Fen which I received in high school.

I had transferred from a section of Redmond, WA where wetlands of all kinds were behind the junior high school.
In high school, my nickname Fen was in reference to the fen I would explore on regular occasion prior to my move to Monroe, WA and the wooded fortress on the convergence zone.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

#39 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 9:05 AM
I think I've got a new one!

B*stard.

Thats a cool title, yes?
Mad Poster
#40 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 4:03 PM Last edited by grammapat : 6th Aug 2015 at 5:21 PM.
Default somebody give this man a name
Quote: Originally posted by Thranduil Oropherion
I think I've got a new one!

B*stard.

Thats a cool title, yes?

Well, since you're going all public... "B*stard" was a misprint (all the type setters have run off to join the pitchfork mob). It was supposed to read "be-starred", as in "a person given a gold star for a great performance".
HA! Let um figger THAT one out
and while I'm at it

.....and while we're on the subject of ME (weren't we?), how come the guy with the smirk is a Theorist but I've been demoted to "Mad Poster"?
Top Secret Researcher
#41 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 8:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Thranduil Oropherion
B*stard. Thats a cool title, yes?

Yes, and especially if you like Scots-sounding names. I've been told that it's a very common surname along the Clyde, where it might be spelled "Basturt" (for example "Ya Wee Basturt." )

As well, they're willing to adopt people into the Basturt clan. Darth Vader -- who, surely, would be into cool titles -- is honored as "Tha Wee Dome-Heydid Basturt."
#42 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 9:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Well, since you're going all public... "B*stard" was a misprint (all the type setters have run off to join the pitchfork mob). It was supposed to read "be-starred", as in "a person given a gold star for a great performance".
HA! Let um figger THAT one out
and while I'm at it

.....and while we're on the subject of ME (weren't we?), how come the guy with the smirk is a Theorist but I've been demoted to "Mad Poster"?

Hahaha! No. I didn't get a pitchfork in the end ... @stuart-grey cornered the market with his buttstabber 2000 and that left little room for the more stylish version I required.
:lovestruc

Quote: Originally posted by r_deNoube
Yes, and especially if you like Scots-sounding names. I've been told that it's a very common surname along the Clyde, where it might be spelled "Basturt" (for example "Ya Wee Basturt." )

As well, they're willing to adopt people into the Basturt clan. Darth Vader -- who, surely, would be into cool titles -- is honored as "Tha Wee Dome-Heydid Basturt."

As ever Ms deNoube you are a cornucopia of interestingness.
*considers membership* ..*admires Darth's cloak*
Scholar
#43 Old 7th Aug 2015 at 12:17 AM
Well I've been given the title of Cat-Whisperer by my family. I seem to make friends with every stray cat I meet and I'm pretty good at calming down our cats when they get spooked! They just seem to trust me very easily :D

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Theorist
#44 Old 7th Aug 2015 at 2:10 AM
A walking Encyclopedia, based on my knowledge of and love for kind of (useless) facts and statistics. And a Dutch soup eating nickname I don't know how to translate, based on the fact I love soup.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Mad Poster
#45 Old 7th Aug 2015 at 3:02 AM
I don't know if it qualifies as a 'title' but I was tagged "Mary of H" by the crew over at Simbology, as part of a joke. I use it as my signature there.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Mad Poster
#46 Old 7th Aug 2015 at 4:21 AM
My sister and I: Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence (as in "nuns" - we joke that we have both become virgins. It could happen! although I am trying to rectify that situation.)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#47 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 7:56 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 9th Aug 2015 at 8:48 AM.
Lin, which made absolutely no sense as I am almost all white and anything else was Native American, Lakota and Lenni Lenape to be exact.

Yet another name I earned in high school because I was limber enough to pull off a Chinese acrobatics solo act and won first place in solo acts at the homecoming talent show when I was in 10 grade.

We acted like jerks in high school. But we went our separate ways. I am busy with a game that is a free, OpenSource alternative to The Sims as I have been dissatisfied lately with their lack of action when the fanbase clamors for toddlers.

I guess a more suitable nickname for me is "Octorock", as I tend to have those cursed octuplet dreams and the father is a rock god of some sort.

Scholar
#48 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 1:45 AM
I've been given music names for a long time... But the funniest one was back in high school when people called me 'bassoon'... Yup, just 'bassoon'. xD

I've appointed myself as "Crazy Woodwind Lady". It came up in my mind shortly after my friend (and one I love... D: ) called herself a Crazy Cat Lady. I didn't think of it at that time, though. I just said "Well, what would that make me?" And then it dawned on me later, and boy is it fitting. I own one of each base form of the woodwind family (flute [both a Native American style and one the style you usually think of], oboe, clarinet, [tenor] saxophone, bassoon)... And I want more. I want an English horn, bass clarinet, baritone saxophone, and the early woodwinds (baroque oboe, dulcian, cornamusen, etc.).

I had three I really wanted, and they are still my main three (bassoon, tenor saxophone, and oboe) and I was actually happy to leave it at just that... But... I got encouraged to get more. And while I'm not blaming the individual who did the encouraging, that was quite the mistake... Because now there's no stopping me. Even worse, I extended outward to brass instruments too, and now own a French horn and trombone, too... Both gotten in roughly the last month? xD

So I don't think I'm too off-base in proclaiming this title for myself...

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Forum Resident
#49 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 3:29 AM
I look almost exactly like my mom, so I get referred to as her clone. I'll jokingly call her "Original" and she will call me "Memorex", referencing an old commercial that came out before my time.

My 3rd grade teacher called me "Wild Hair Barbie" because my hair is basically a curly bush sometimes (and it wasn't even that bad till I hit puberty a year later). I hated it. Really badly. Ugh.

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
TS3 vs. Your CPU: The Solution
Shameless plug for my fledgeling Simblr here
Theorist
#50 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 4:18 AM
I almost forgot one. A colleague tends to name me the ''Handsome brother of Brad Pitt''. Although I fully disagree with him, because I'm rather the opposite of this nickname.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.

Page 2 of 3