Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mod Conflict Detector [Update 03/03/2018]

by DmitryMalfatto Posted 6th Aug 2015 at 1:23 AM - Updated 3rd Mar 2018 at 1:01 PM by DmitryMalfatto

965 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 543 Feedback Posts, 421 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 39
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 1:33 AM
Glad to see it published, keep up the good work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 1:39 AM
Are there plans to port this over to Mac OSX?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 1:49 AM
I was just checking for such a utility for the first time a moment and POW, here one is, brand spanking new!

I hope you can continue the project and perhaps help sort out all the content that ends up messing up our Sims 4 games. I'm in the process of going through some custom content, one at a time, to figure out which is the culprit that's killing thumbnail and rendering along with saving and loading after a while of play.

Keep up the good work!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 2:29 AM
Thank God. Have an isidious problem that would not go away and was missing what we had in sims2. Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou. Have 4000 files and all other methods take forever.
Is it program to tell if a clothing item is missing a mesh or needs a cc mesh. I know I have a missing mesh but finding the clothes connected to it is impossible. Because I'm unable to see what it looks like ?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 2:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VSConcepts
Are there plans to port this over to Mac OSX?

Hello VSConcepts. I'll try to find someone who knows the Mac OS X and could make port. I will not promise anything.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 3:23 AM
Thank you. I will be testing it tomorrow.
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 3:42 AM
Default Zebru Mods
Hi, I tried your mod detector and Zerbu mod showed up as a conflict. His mod has to do with career, school, etc. Also, the hotel, apartment and college mod shows up as conflict Should I be worried ?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 3:43 AM
Sweet! Can't wait to try, thank you! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 4:16 AM
Thank you so much for your work on this utility. It'll certainly help me as I gather mods to see if I can implement them safely.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 4:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Scarletlocs
Hi, I tried your mod detector and Zerbu mod showed up as a conflict. His mod has to do with career, school, etc. Also, the hotel, apartment and college mod shows up as conflict Should I be worried ?

Hi, What conflicts this mod? (Click once on the file). You can send me a screenshot to an email.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 4:20 AM
I am glad to see a tool like this for Sims 4. Thanks for the hard work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 4:57 AM
Thank you for this!! It will come in handy in the future.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 6:02 AM
Now if we can just this for clothing with missing meshes would be over the moon. I have a few that are missing but finding them is so hard.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 6:05 AM
A big thank you , I lost my game from conflict mods before yesterday, and I found conflicts , your program is great, thank you with all my heart
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 6:07 AM
This is awesome, thank you.

Perhaps future releases could allow marking multiple items for 'disable' (instead of refreshing the view after disabling a single item).
Field Researcher
#17 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 7:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nikonratm
This is awesome, thank you.

Perhaps future releases could allow marking multiple items for 'disable' (instead of refreshing the view after disabling a single item).

I?'m doing several at a time. Just make sure each time to hit inside the check box and don't click anywhere else inside the texted area or it will uncheck the rest. Then carefully go to the scroll, scroll to the next one, locate and check. Visiting here while the file refreshes so I can clean out the next set of issues.
Found so much that I missed with mod manager- Several sim3 files by a creator who makes a version for both 3 and 4. Had a Part. of a beard that did not fully download. Had tones of duplicates. Where the creator had to save under a slightly different name, and some, where a mesh was needed and item and then another creator used the mesh. I forgot I already dl it before and got it again- didn't notice cause they were in two different folders.
Having fun!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 8:01 AM
for some reason mine keeps shutting down & not allowing me to use it....solution?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 8:49 AM
Is is easy to use, just unzip and and click on the .exe file.. Showed my conflicts and I deleted them and ran again and none. It worked great.
Test Subject
#20 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 10:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Inez.Jay
for some reason mine keeps shutting down & not allowing me to use it....solution?

Mine too!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 10:09 AM
This is going to be so helpful, thank you so much
Test Subject
#22 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 10:19 AM
Wow! Very useful helping app! Thanks!

But I get exception every time when I delete or disable one or more packages.
Also, would it be possible to flag duplicates and conflicts OK so the checker would report them as ready/okay/"checked OK"?
Sockpuppet
THANKS POST
#23 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 10:19 AM
Отличная программа! А на русском есть?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 10:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by redboots
Mine too!

Quote: Originally posted by Inez.Jay

Please tell me what is your OS?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 10:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thesims4ru
Отличная программа! А на русском есть?

Russkiy est ^)
Page 1 of 39