Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Loops Doughnuts: 3 New Flavors

by AriesFlare Posted 14th Aug 2015 at 11:50 PM
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 1:48 AM
Nice to see goodies from you again. In real life, I try and avoid sweets for the most part, but my Simmies get to indulge as they please. Thank you!
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 1:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PenelopeT
Nice to see goodies from you again. In real life, I try and avoid sweets for the most part, but my Simmies get to indulge as they please. Thank you!

Lol. There is no way a regular human being could indulge themselves in all these sweets. If humans could eat this many sweets, there is no telling where we would be. I usually make these foods for my sim restaurants and bakeries. Now, I know that I can share my creations with those who do the same whenever they are spending time on the sims.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 5:38 AM
Thank you! Three Thumbs Up
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 7:31 AM
so happy to add more of your creations to my downloads folder. my sims get all the delicious treats I can no longer indulge in.
Thanks ;-)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 9:48 PM
oh finally! Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 6:08 PM
Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 5:02 PM
Somehow I missed the new flavors. All the Law Enforcement types in my hood love these! LOL

Thanks again for more great food for my Sims.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 5:28 PM
thank you for fulfilling my dream of owning my own Canadian Tim Horton's!! :D
may be only sim version but my sims are happy, so I am happy.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 6:22 AM
thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 11:23 AM
These doughnuts are totally adorable! And totally necessary. Thank you for providing my Sims with THE healthiest breakfast food ;)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 27th Apr 2016 at 12:16 AM
Thank you, thank you! I love having these boxed donuts in my Bakeries. I also loved your other boxed food creations. Thank you for your creativity
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 7:39 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 8:10 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 17th Jul 2021 at 5:23 AM
Love your Loops Doughnuts! Perfect for my sims' household.