Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nexan Jones

by TomoeKim Posted 12th Aug 2015 at 4:57 PM - Updated 12th Aug 2015 at 7:03 PM by TomoeKim

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 6:29 PM
Very sweet looking handsome young man.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 12:58 PM
He's very interesting looking. The cc adds a lot, but he also has a unique expression.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 12:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
He's very interesting looking. The cc adds a lot, but he also has a unique expression.

Ah thank you
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 12:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KinwatsaZ
Very sweet looking handsome young man.

:lovestruc aww thank you !!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 1:03 PM
<3 so cute!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Aug 2015 at 1:19 PM
once installed her how to see results?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Aug 2015 at 5:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by amaterasu95
once installed her how to see results?

Hi After you've downloaded the rar file, extract it and put the files in the Tray folder of Sims4. Next go to the game, you can then go the create-a-sim or you can directly go to the Gallery and you'll find him there But don't forget to download the CCs that I have mentioned and put those in MODS folder.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Oct 2015 at 8:29 PM
Ooh I love him! I don't have TS4 so I wouldn't know if it's a base game hair or Get To Work hair, but is it CC or your CC? The hair?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th Oct 2015 at 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JadeThePlumbob
Ooh I love him! I don't have TS4 so I wouldn't know if it's a base game hair or Get To Work hair, but is it CC or your CC? The hair?

Oh yeah the hair is a CC (not mine). And I don't have "Get to Work"!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 11th Dec 2016 at 5:30 PM
He reminds me a lot of Ignis from Final Fantasy XV. Obviously the hair is way off, but his long face and glasses are spot on