Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Stache Blast REMIX

by SleepyTabby Posted 22nd Aug 2015 at 12:40 AM - Updated 18th Sep 2015 at 9:22 PM by SleepyTabby : new file names

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 1:21 AM
My only suggestion would be to include an ALL archive for us gluttonous folk ;)
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 1:51 AM
lol, sadly, I think they'd exceed the limit for what MTS allows. But I can upload them in one folder to my Dropbox and link it in the thread.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 3:13 AM
Snagging the dropbox because *grabby hands* got to have them all!
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 3:39 AM
Awesome, glad it will be useful! I wanted to say "handy" in response to your grabby hands, but that's a little too lame of a pun, isn't it? :P
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 9:39 AM
THIS is so useful! :O
I love giving my simmies beards but i needed more options so they don't look alike.
Thank you so much for sharing! *grabs all the stuff on dropbox* <3
Mad Poster
#7 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 5:21 PM
These look amaze-balls! Def getting the drop-box version! I gotta have it ALL

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 7:14 PM
Thanks for the comments, HonokaAizawa and Cat! I'm so glad the dropbox version will be useful for others. With my silly Internet, I would gasp at downloading such a large file at once, but it's cool it works out for others. :D
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 7:40 PM
Oooo, SleepyTabby makin' my Sim's boo handsome.

And then when you steal your sister's boo to show the thinner one because I couldn't see it on the first boo.

However her elderly father is lookin' a little like he's planning a genocide with that smile.

And, yes, they all have your skins and eyes on them. :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 8:38 PM
These all look fantastic and I can't wait to use them in my game!

Though, might I suggest that the "Hitler mustache" be renamed the toothbrush or Chaplin mustache (because it was Charlie Chaplin who originally popularized the style long before Hitler adopted it). Just thought it'd be nice if it were attributed with its true originator. Plus it'd make a nice appeal for silent film fans.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 9:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jereponibus
These all look fantastic and I can't wait to use them in my game!

Though, might I suggest that the "Hitler mustache" be renamed the toothbrush or Chaplin mustache (because it was Charlie Chaplin who originally popularized the style long before Hitler adopted it). Just thought it'd be nice if it were attributed with its true originator. Plus it'd make a nice appeal for silent film fans.

Let's admit it; It is totally the Hitler 'stache. If people immediately thought Charlie Chaplin then it wouldn't be so taboo to wear it. But your Sims don't know that.
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 1:48 AM
Well, I don't know how much credit I take for the names -- they all have the same name as Phaenoh's, since these are simple retextures.

Cool pics, by the way, Annything! It looks like your Sim's family keeps growing! (Now with fuzzies, too.)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 12:50 PM
Love it, thank you - I can never have enough facial hair :)
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 25th Aug 2015 at 8:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Annything
Let's admit it; It is totally the Hitler 'stache. If people immediately thought Charlie Chaplin then it wouldn't be so taboo to wear it. But your Sims don't know that.

Apparently, that is what the public thinks of it these days. Though, when I read about its true origin, I ended up re-identifying it as the "Chaplin 'stache."

Still, I'll use it and all the other facial hairs featured in this mod in my game. Because I believe that my Sims should have a wide-variety of choices, which is why I'm one of those hoarder simmers. :p
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 29th Aug 2015 at 5:17 AM
Finally! I have been wanting to give my male sims some facial hair to match my default replacements, but none really worked. Now I can!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd Sep 2015 at 3:56 PM
I was in dire need of facial hair. Your set will come in handy.
I grab the dropbox version.
Thanks a lot for sharing
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 15th Oct 2015 at 2:23 PM
Really pretty! Thanks
Instructor
Original Poster
#18 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 10:38 PM
Thanks for leaving comments, everyone!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#19 Old 22nd Oct 2015 at 6:24 PM
I never knew I needed a Hitler moustache in all of Pooklet's colours, but now I know I did. x) Thank you, I always need more beards to make my guy Sims stand out in the crowd.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 8th Nov 2016 at 7:06 AM
Thanks so much for the expansion of facial hair options!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 11:11 PM
beeeeards! I love facial hair, so good to have more pookleted beard options for my sims
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 16th Jan 2021 at 9:24 AM
Thanks! I'm going to enjoy making sims with some different looks!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 23rd Nov 2023 at 4:01 PM Last edited by JenniferB : 23rd Nov 2023 at 4:15 PM.
These beards are really awesome!
Quick question, I want to use them with mikexx2's nhs, so I kept the Dynamite, Depth charge, Incendiary, and Pyrotechnic shades, but I have several different grays that display for seniors. I would like to make the "Mail bomb" the only gray that is offered and linked to the colors that I kept, but I don't know exactly what I need to modify in SimPE to do that. Could anyone help me?
Thanks in advance!