Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Inappropriate Visiting (new) and Ask to stay any time (update 6:29 pm)

by christmas fear Posted 5th Sep 2015 at 2:11 AM - Updated 5th Sep 2015 at 2:30 AM by christmas fear

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Sep 2015 at 3:46 PM
Thank you for the mod :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Sep 2015 at 1:14 PM
Thank you, is this only about visiting hours or also about using facilities in the house(like shower)? I hate it when my Sim can't use the outdoor shower after swimming in someone's pool.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Sep 2015 at 1:23 AM
Thanks for the mod, it is very helpful and good to have. Haven't had any problems.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Sep 2015 at 11:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FozzerBear
Thank you, is this only about visiting hours or also about using facilities in the house(like shower)? I hate it when my Sim can't use the outdoor shower after swimming in someone's pool.

Visiting hours are the same, your sim will get kicked out if you don't ask to spend the night. You should be able to use the shower just fine.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Sep 2015 at 2:12 PM
THANKS
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 12:29 PM
I hope this version now works, 'cause with the old download my sims still got kicket out for little things like repairing the toilet, cooking, sleepover after a woohoo etc. Did you know that they may do those things when they are girl-/boyfriend of one housemate? Anyway, thanks for your mod, I wish I could do my own mods. I would make the whole system in my sims matriarchal :D
Scholar
#8 Old 7th Mar 2016 at 4:19 PM
I am still getting the message saying my characters are misbehaving, but so far I haven't been kicked out for anything. The message doesn't pop up very often, a lot less than the default, but it does still appear. Should I still be seeing the message and is there any way to disable it?
Field Researcher
#9 Old 26th May 2016 at 2:04 AM
The ask to stay the night anytime feature is not appearing late at night for me. I am not receiving behavioral warnings though.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th May 2016 at 4:28 PM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Aug 2017 at 11:49 AM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Aug 2017 at 8:32 PM
I really like this mod, but it doesn't seem to play well with the party invitation system. If someone invites you over to a party and you do something that would normally be considered inappropriate, you'll get the thanks for making this party lame message at the end anyways.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 3:58 PM
not working for me and i just downloaded it...