Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Vandersim Estate ~ Home Business: Wedding and Party Venue

by CatherineTCJD Posted 30th Sep 2015 at 11:53 PM - Updated 24th Oct 2015 at 5:20 PM by CatherineTCJD

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Oct 2015 at 12:18 AM
This is gorgeous, Cat! so palacial! I would love to get married there!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Oct 2015 at 12:51 AM
Thanks Karen

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Oct 2015 at 3:57 PM
I feel more hoity toity just looking at this great lot. It has presence! The Landgraabs should definitely acquire it. Thanks for sharing this lovely lot!

Oh my gosh, that wedding venue screen shot is GORGEOUS! So nice to have all those in game pics, really give a good look at the manor.
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Oct 2015 at 10:21 PM
I love the wedding pavillion. Thanks for sharing this masterpiece! :lovestruc
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#6 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 11:33 AM
@CatherineTCJD can you check and see if the Nengi items you have used are available at the Graveyard please. I found some of her stuff there for my last upload. If they are please edit the links to point to there, thank you

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 5:23 PM
@KarenLorraine - Done! Thanks for the graveyard hint... I tried to find them at Leefish - but that 'box' archive is gone. Now it's properly linked

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#8 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 6:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatherineTCJD
@KarenLorraine - Done! Thanks for the graveyard hint... I tried to find them at Leefish - but that 'box' archive is gone. Now it's properly linked
Thanks Cat ~ Karen

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th May 2017 at 1:40 PM
Thank you