Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted - Bathroom Counter Clutter UPDATED - FIXED - please redownload new fil

by nikkibailey Posted 14th Apr 2005 at 5:55 PM - Updated 26th Apr 2005 at 4:24 AM by nikkibailey : fixed file

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 51 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 6:08 PM
Me first, me first beautiful thankyou, will test in the morning.
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 6:20 PM
thank you for the realness. looks like my bathroom
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 6:36 PM
Off to test it now! Thankyou so much for adding a touch more reality to my sims homes!
Instructor
#5 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 6:40 PM
Nikki: I think that count you posted is perfectly fine. Great job, those items are very cute. I'll definitely by using them.
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 6:56 PM
it doesn't work
Instructor
#7 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 7:00 PM
Looks good,thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 7:03 PM
Sukkerspinn:

I guess I'm unclear when you say it doesn't work. It doesn't show up in your game?

It showed up fine in mine. It has it's own unique registered GUID so it shouldn't be replacing anything.

Anyone else having trouble? If so, let me know so I can figure out the problem.

Nikki
Manipulator of messy meshes
retired moderator
#9 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 7:08 PM Last edited by boblishman : 14th Apr 2005 at 7:15 PM.
excellent work Nikki... I've sent you a pm... :D

[EDIT: just tested in my game....works perfectly...and I DONT have Uni]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 7:14 PM Last edited by nikkibailey : 14th Apr 2005 at 7:16 PM. Reason: addition
that fabulous to know that is works in original Sims2
<<<jumps up and down and does a happy dance>>>

Not bad for a blonde chick from Missouri ha ha

And yes I got your PM and responded.....muchas gracias, merci beaucoup, thanks thanks thanks for the tip you big stud muffin :D
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 7:28 PM
Thank you very much - I love your clutter :D
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 7:29 PM
Very nice. What self respecting female doesnt need this stuff on her bathroom counter.
Banned
#13 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 7:41 PM
me 3rd
lol
great meshes
how the hell u people make these
i cant make a proper hair mesh even
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 8:07 PM
How cool! Thank you so much!^-^
Field Researcher
#15 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 8:25 PM
Perfect! Just what I needed - thank you.
Test Subject
#16 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 9:03 PM
i love it! but could u possibly make more clutter? like the whole counter?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 10:08 PM
Peaches:

What exactly are you looking for? Keep in mind that the more items the bigger the project and it could possibly slow the game. Plus my skills might not be able to tackle something really exotic ha ha But I could try...just let me know what you had in mind.
Test Subject
#18 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 11:33 PM
true..... toothpaste, toothbrush, some more makeup
i mean there is nothing wrong with you object, i was just making a suggestion
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 1:28 AM
No offense taken at all...in fact I was thinking about adding shaving cream and razor, just to not leave the men out ha ha

I know toothbrushes have already been made to hang on the wall and they look amazing...under Bathroom Accessories

Thanks for the suggestions and keep them coming (I'll totally let you know if I'm getting out of my league ha ha)
Forum Resident
#20 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 3:56 AM
Yippee, Thank you Nikki, love your bathroom clutter, would really love to see more also.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 8:44 AM
i loveeeeee it.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 1:39 PM
Could you possibly create some kitchen clutter? Dish Soap... sponges... a few dirty/clean dishes, a cutting board or foil or different things like that?

Quote: Originally posted by nikkibailey
Peaches:

What exactly are you looking for? Keep in mind that the more items the bigger the project and it could possibly slow the game. Plus my skills might not be able to tackle something really exotic ha ha But I could try...just let me know what you had in mind.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 4:11 PM
OOOOOH Jron that might be fun to tackle...good suggestion. Might be cool to go alongside the dish-drying rack that was posted earlier by someone else. Let me see what I can come up with. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 2:26 AM
Very cool! Thank you! I love that you used Aqua Net HS - ha! I used to use that when I was a teen (many moons ago, when big hair was really big). :D

Again - thanks! I look forward to more of what you create.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 3:39 AM
girlie stuff, :jig: just what every girl need, thankyou so much.... :baloons: for you.
Page 1 of 3