Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

IKEA Klippan Sofa Recolours

by Michelle Posted 17th Oct 2015 at 12:58 PM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 5:05 AM by Michelle : Added AL & MALM plain cushions

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 1:48 PM
With cool cushions too, thank you!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 2:02 PM
These look great, Michelle. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 2:05 PM
Thank you for these too. Love all your recolors. :)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 2:11 PM
Woah, those cushions are awesome! *_*
My download folder is about to cry again xD'
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 4:32 PM
These are my favourite couches in the game, thank you for making these recolors! Thank you.
Also, I know that you have made recolors on the IKEA Expedit TV, and I was wondering if you perhaps could make recolors of the boxes in the shelf in Lack colors? I love that TV, and it would be so nice to have everything match with the shelf
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 11:16 PM
I love the pics on the pillows!
Theorist
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Oct 2015 at 12:54 AM
@cupcakezombie I think you might find what you are looking for HERE. ♥
Screenshots

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Oct 2015 at 1:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Michelle
@cupcakezombie I think you might find what you are looking for HERE. ♥

Oh, that is so great! Time to give my sims even more Lack-items!
Thank you for making all these! <3
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Oct 2015 at 3:07 AM
Thank you Michelle. You never stop brightening up our games with all these recolours. :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 20th Oct 2015 at 3:08 PM
Let me say again how much I appreciate finally having stuff that matches other stuff in the game thanks to you and other thoughtful people! Thankyou yet again, Michelle.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 8:43 PM
I love this sofa and these recolors are beautiful! Thank you.
zephyrzodiac
Theorist
Original Poster
#13 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 7:11 AM
@Cloud_Strife - I have added the plain AL and MALM cushion recolours for you hun, unfortunately it is not feasible to make an invisible cushion, due to the cushion shadow on the sofa.
Screenshots

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 22nd Feb 2020 at 4:14 AM
Default New Request and Previous Request Redo!
Quote: Originally posted by Michelle
@Cloud_Strife - I have added the plain AL and MALM cushion recolours for you hun, unfortunately it is not feasible to make an invisible cushion, due to the cushion shadow on the sofa.

I'm not asking to make an invisible pillow, I'm just wondering where the pillows with the animal, lips and misc. pictures on them came from? I just wanted AL and MALM solid-colored pillows, not for the ones with the pictures on the pillows, that's all, unless those annoying pillows-with-graphics came with AL, then I would just request an alternate set of pillow recolors with ONLY the solid MALM colors, and no pillows with graphics/pictures on them, if you don't mind, please!

Please take your time with my two requests, the Etruscan Concrete floor tiles in MALM and LACK recolors, and this alternate set of pillows for the Klippan Sofas that ONLY have solid MALM recolors and NO graphics(wolf, fox, lips, abstract, dog, etc.)!

My Sincerest Thanks,
Cloud_Strife/ Michael Simkins
Theorist
Original Poster
#15 Old 23rd Feb 2020 at 1:08 AM
@Cloud_Strife - I added the solid colour pillows back in July 2016 for you, if you didn't want the pictured pillows, in your game, you could have opened the plain pillow packages in SimPE, export the textures, then open the KLIPAN-TwoSeatSofa packages and replace the patterned pillow texture images with the plain ones, it is very easy to do.

I have added them for you here so you can just replace the AL and MALM recolours you have now.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  KLIPPANSofas-ALWoodColours-Plain-ByMichelle.zip (1.73 MB, 9 downloads)
Description: Pillows replace with Plain Colours
File Type: zip  KLIPPANSofas-MALM-Colours-Plain-ByMichelle.zip (1.50 MB, 10 downloads)
Description: Pillows replace with Plain Colours