Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#26 Old 5th Dec 2015 at 8:37 PM
Love how you/Noel connected everyone in town step by step!

As for spoilers, you type like this:

[sspoiler]your text and images that you want to hide[/spoiler]

Only one "s" in the first bracket, I just included that extra letter so that the forum software shows the code instead of turning it into a hidden spoiler.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 5th Dec 2015 at 11:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Enki
Love how you/Noel connected everyone in town step by step!

As for spoilers, you type like this:

[sspoiler]your text and images that you want to hide[/spoiler]

Only one "s" in the first bracket, I just included that extra letter so that the forum software shows the code instead of turning it into a hidden spoiler.

Thank you :-)
Original Poster
#28 Old 6th Dec 2015 at 11:12 PM
Week 3 has been added.

mama_tex, I have to say the same as Enki - I really like the way you used your imagination to turn this challenge into a great story.

Sorry for off-topic, but where do you put him on the Landgraab family tree? The Johnny in my main save is Malcolm's second cousin, but I'm undecided on whether he share's Nancy's or Geoff's blood.

That's an interesting question... Somehow Johnny has always appeared to me as a somewhat tragic figure, in spite of all this efforts to be a comedian. I could picture him as the result of an affair Geoffrey had a long time ago, but that's just my imagination running wild.
Test Subject
#29 Old 7th Dec 2015 at 12:01 AM
Ah I'm loving this challenge.
Just finished week one successfully with a score of 18
My sim completed 10 tasks, successfully calmed down 3 angry sims and raised their comedy skill to 5
thanks a bunch for creating this
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 7th Dec 2015 at 10:47 PM
Week two is up on my blog.

Spoiler Alert sadness happened :-(

Score of 19 points

5 playful paintings 5 pts. ( My sim kept painting the same two paintings , the ball and the train.
5 MySims Trophies found 5pts
Bake sale $753 5pts
Rumange sale $4,965 4pts. (1 pt per $1,000)
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 7th Dec 2015 at 10:58 PM
[QUOTE=Aislynne]Week 3 has been added.

mama_tex, I have to say the same as Enki - I really like the way you used your imagination to turn this challenge into a great story.

Thank you I love story telling. Your Challenges always get my imagination going.
Original Poster
#32 Old 8th Dec 2015 at 7:31 PM
Oh mama_tex, what a sad end to a week that seemed to be going so well! The rummage sale was another great idea! I don't know where you guys get all these ideas, but it sure is fun to read what you come up with each time. I'm still laughing at "I think they have a simplistic charm to them". Yes, those paintings indeed do! :D
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 9th Dec 2015 at 1:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aislynne
Oh mama_tex, what a sad end to a week that seemed to be going so well!

Yeah I haven't started the next bit yet-not sure how Noel is suppose to get back in the holiday spirit.
Scholar
#34 Old 9th Dec 2015 at 5:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mama_tex
Yeah I haven't started the next bit yet-not sure how Noel is suppose to get back in the holiday spirit.

Do you have Kana's gravestone? Perhaps she appears as a spirit. I mean, it wouldn't be realistic and death is always terrible, even with the proof that the soul survives, but it would at least be some comfort. Something to build on.
Scholar
#35 Old 9th Dec 2015 at 5:56 PM
Challenge score round 3: 17/20
Overall score is 61/90 now.

Story

Accomplishments & Pics
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 9th Dec 2015 at 8:04 PM
Do you have Kana's gravestone? Perhaps she appears as a spirit. I mean, it wouldn't be realistic and death is always terrible, even with the proof that the soul survives, but it would at least be some comfort. Something to build on.

:-) that exactly what I did. Kana's ghost told her she couldn't move on because of the unfinished business of the festival
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 9th Dec 2015 at 8:11 PM
The fact that I was living with not just one, but two girls now served to cheer up my family. They already pictured me married with one, cheating on her with the other, getting divorced and re-married. You know I love them, but the innuendeo was infuriating.

LOL Family :-0 I love reading your stories
Scholar
#38 Old 9th Dec 2015 at 10:58 PM
:-) that exactly what I did. Kana's ghost told her she couldn't move on because of the unfinished business of the festival

But no pressure, huh? Poor Noel! On the upside, afterwards she will have some enchanting novel to write
I love your tales, too! Are you only doing sims fiction or do you have other stories up somewhere?
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 10th Dec 2015 at 12:42 AM
But no pressure, huh? Poor Noel! On the upside, afterwards she will have some enchanting novel to write
I love your tales, too! Are you only doing sims fiction or do you have other stories up somewhere?

Thank you. I only have sims stories posted-and dozens of half written books on my shelves LOL
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 6:37 PM
Week three
Boy its a good thing we only needed 8 pts this week. My social networking was a bust with only 14 followers and half way through the week my game went wonky. My parties stopped displaying the things I needed to do to earn my medals. So the last few parties I threw I earned nothing. Does anyone know why that would happen?

Score: Violin Skill 5
Piano Skill 4
Silver Parties 2
Total Score 11

Blog
Test Subject
#41 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 6:34 AM
I'm making an LP of this because I loved the idea closer to Christmas! Thanks SOOO Much!
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 1:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Skylarkatts
I'm making an LP of this because I loved the idea closer to Christmas! Thanks SOOO Much!

When you get it posted be sure and link to it so we can watch. :-)
Original Poster
#43 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 8:36 PM
The last week has been added. Good luck!
Scholar
#44 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 12:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aislynne
Unable to achieve anything at the festival, the rest of the AHG either flee the town in shame or are arrested for vandalism.

I can see me playing a nice little prison challenge in this save

Just some random pics from day 1 (The Goodbye party for Aerith and Julie. the performers)
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 1:38 AM
I can see me playing a nice little prison challenge in this save

Johnny's shirt says "Dear Santa, I can explain"[/spoiler]

I want Johnny's shirt LOL
Scholar
#46 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 2:40 AM
Well, at least in the Sims you can: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=543073

And I really should have gone to bed after posting my day one pics instead of loading my game again. Because the game decided to. well, expand a little on the AHG's backstory. I swear it knows when it's the least appropriate moment for such things...
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 11:32 PM Last edited by mama_tex : 15th Dec 2015 at 12:58 AM.
Final Score:
Friends 7 for 7 pts
good Friends 5 for 10 pts = Max Total of 12
Cheerful/Good Sims 4 for 8 pts
Friends in the AHG 4 for 12 pts
Grand total of 32 pts

I can believe how meany of Noel friends were in the AHG. Poor Noel

End of story POSTED
Test Subject
#48 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 4:38 AM
When you get it posted be sure and link to it so we can watch. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK...kshytv_frBxZgEA

That's my channel The first video Is up now and I just finished recording others as well!
Scholar
#49 Old 16th Dec 2015 at 3:17 AM
Challenge score round 3: 30/40
Overall: 74/130

Accomplishments
Friends (not counting AHG members): 9 = 9 pts.
Good friends: 1 (Julie the performer) = 2 pts. for a total of 11/12
Good/cheerful aquaintances (includes some friends): 7 = 10/10 pts.
AHG-members identified: 6
AHG-member(s) befriended: 3 = 9/18 pts.

Story

Though the story ends on a terribly sad note, have some alien baby cuteness here (click the pics for captions)
http://s288.photobucket.com/user/en...y?sort=4&page=1
(I also have the screenshots on my tumblr here http://enkisstories.tumblr.com/post...-selfsim-who-is
but for some reason only one of the ten shows up when the blog page is accessed without being logged in.)
Test Subject
#50 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 9:15 PM
This looks so fun! I'm going to have a go! ^_^
Page 2 of 3