Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

My Little Townhouse

by Liv Posted 20th Nov 2015 at 10:02 PM - Updated 20th Nov 2015 at 10:45 PM by Liv
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 5:50 AM
What a cozy little nook for sims starting out in the big city on their own!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 10:53 AM
I like this! Thanks for sharing!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 12:02 PM
It is really nice! I love your style of lots, they have a clean-ness that is hard to come by. Thank you for sharing.

I wonder, do you by any chance have the original residential copy? I'd like to use it at campus, and apartment lots don't show up in catalog there so you have to place it as residental and rezone. Apartments lots don't like being re-zoned to residential, so if possible it'd be great to have the residential version
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 1:41 PM
I really like these apartments, Liv, they are so well built and decorated
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 3:35 PM
I love this style of architecture for our modern Sims. It makes you think of youth and upward mobility!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 12:14 AM
I really like this lot but I am having a problem. None of the custom content were installed, I'm not sure if I did something wrong. And when I move in my Sims there is no furniture except for the appliances and bathroom.
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Nov 2015 at 8:43 PM
Lovely natural light and white color scheme, very inviting and "airy". I would live there!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Nov 2020 at 7:22 PM
Thank you