Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Beast & Colossus from X-Men

by SynapticSim Posted 15th Apr 2005 at 9:37 PM - Updated 8th Dec 2005 at 2:02 PM by SynapticSim

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 10:14 PM
wow these are as ashtoning as the comic! Great work
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 9:05 AM
These are really grea! I love piotr's skin...really well done. And I'd just been wondering if Hank's face could be done! I'm really going to need to build the mansion on Greymalkin Lane now!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 12:42 PM
Great job!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 3:54 PM
OMG, Colossus is perfectly done, you are amazing! Nice work.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 4:29 PM
Fantastic Job! great! thanx a lot :>
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 7:18 PM
Wonderful Creations!
Am already a huge fan of yours from the Sims 2 Exchange site Synaptic, but these are really wonderful. Already amid downloading to add to my other favorites you've done (Psylocke, Jean Grey - Phoenix, and Dark Phoenix, amongst many others). Thanks for sharing your creations with us. :D

And thanks for creating the mesh he used faeriegurl.

Both of you keep up the nice work.

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."
"A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory."
My cat intends to conquer the world. One nap at a time.
Aysen - (Turkish) "Beautiful, Like The Moon"
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 2:14 PM
They're nicely done! Great skills you have there! :clap:
I especially like how Beast turned out :D
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 11:52 PM
:bow2: AHHHHH! I LOVE YOU! These kick total butt! Amazing...absolutely amazing! I don't want to sound annoying but...MORE PLEASE!!! :jig:
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 8:14 AM
Thanx Y'all! I was worried considering the taboo with posting Marvel trademarked stuff. I'm glad y'all like them, and I'll definitely be making more. In the meantime, you can do a search for SynapticSim over at the Sims2 Exchange to see more that I've done in the past. Thanx Again!

~ Syn
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 10:13 PM
I'm having a problem with the clothing - their uniforms just appear as grey suits, in all categories. Any idea what went wrong?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 11:28 PM Last edited by SynapticSim : 21st Apr 2005 at 11:30 PM.
echelon_house: Did you download the uni_muscleman.zip file in the link of the first post?

You have to have faeriegurl's mesh for it to show up properly.
#13 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 12:33 AM
And I thought Hank is the blue muscle machine with beasty look.
Oh, well Colossus fits the image
i'll just say good work partner
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 5th May 2005 at 3:21 PM
I'm impressed. How did you get the metalic sheen on Colossus?
#15 Old 6th May 2005 at 4:53 AM
This is BEAUTIFUL work. Have you considered doing any DC characters?
Field Researcher
#16 Old 7th May 2005 at 11:38 PM
All your super-hero work is quite astounding and I have put much much more of it into my game than I should, considering I haven't actually built that comic neighbourhood... yet.

But I must ask, is there any way you could tell me where I can find the skin you say you altered into Colossus? I'd love that skintone for my game but without the bands, and although I've searched for it I can't find (nor make, incidently) it. Could you please help me out?
Test Subject
#17 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 2:12 AM
holy cow....colossus is PERFECT.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 10:33 PM
The white one looks like Charlie Sheen
Instructor
#19 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 9:11 PM
So nice!!! We are making final fantasy dude, and this was much needed!! Thank you so much!!!

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!