Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Angelica Rainbow!

by Amarysauce Posted 18th Dec 2015 at 6:06 PM - Updated 27th Sep 2018 at 1:40 AM by Amarysauce

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Dec 2015 at 5:01 PM
Muchas gracias por la descarga. Thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Dec 2015 at 7:26 PM
I really can't thank you enough for all these plants! I know it was hard work, and I really appreciate it. <3
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 4:47 AM
Wouldn't it be easier to just make the plants editable in CAS? This is Ts3 not Ts2 or Ts4, right? Not invalidating all of your hard work or anything, of course, it just seems less cluttering for your buy/build mode to simply have an editable version of the actual plant
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 7:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Thnkr0917
Wouldn't it be easier to just make the plants editable in CAS? This is Ts3 not Ts2 or Ts4, right? Not invalidating all of your hard work or anything, of course, it just seems less cluttering for your buy/build mode to simply have an editable version of the actual plant

Probably! But I haven't got a clue how to do that Plus, these are usable in CAW as well.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 2:39 PM
Thank you so much for all your recolours! They're such a lovely addition to the game!
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#7 Old 3rd Feb 2016 at 3:15 PM
Please link to Aurora Skies since it is required to use the content.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 9:47 PM
Your plants are amazing good work!! XD