Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

AF Requests 3: 3 Jamaican Meals (Ox tail, Jerk Chicken, and Beef Patties)

by AriesFlare Posted 25th Dec 2015 at 4:28 AM

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Dec 2015 at 5:25 AM
Thank you Aries These dishes look fantastic. I certainly will download them and add to the folder that's reserved just for your food. I appreciated the texture and prep visuals that add to the realism. Happy Holidays.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Dec 2015 at 3:11 PM
I just hollered when I saw these meals posted...thank you so much! I have to admit I've been stalking MTS everyday, lol! I am acting just like a child on Christmas morning and it just happens to be Christmas. Thank you so much for making these dishes, you are awesome! They look wonderful and they are going in my downloads folder right nowu...to be prepared today. I have wanted these meals for so long for my Sims. Thank you AriesFlare - I am cuttin' the monkey over here! Merry Christmas!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Dec 2015 at 3:44 PM
Lol, I LOVE these!! Thank you!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Dec 2015 at 3:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LilSister
I just hollered when I saw these meals posted...thank you so much! I have to admit I've been stalking MTS everyday, lol! I am acting just like a child on Christmas morning and it just happens to be Christmas. Thank you so much for making these dishes, you are awesome! They look wonderful and they are going in my downloads folder right nowu...to be prepared today. I have wanted these meals for so long for my Sims. Thank you AriesFlare - I am cuttin' the monkey over here! Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas ! I'm so glad you like your requests. It took many hours to get right. I could have did better with the Jamaican Beef Patties but filling is the culprit to the shape.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Dec 2015 at 6:18 PM
Oh these look delicious! Thank you very much for creating them! I'm a huge fan of Jamaican food, I was ever so lucky to visit Jamaica about 3 years ago (I visited Falmouth) and I had a delicious meal of Jerk Chicken and Rice. This brings back such great memories!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Dec 2015 at 8:08 PM
Love this!! Been in Jamaica many a Christmas, so this is so appropriate! Thanks!
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Dec 2015 at 8:47 PM
You make the best meals!!! Thank-you always looking for more. Merry Christmas.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 26th Dec 2015 at 2:15 AM
gotta have all your fewd
Theorist
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Dec 2015 at 5:07 PM
Thank you!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 26th Dec 2015 at 8:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AriesFlare
Merry Christmas ! I'm so glad you like your requests. It took many hours to get right. I could have did better with the Jamaican Beef Patties but filling is the culprit to the shape.

You did a wonderful job and it looks awesome in game. Many thanks
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#12 Old 27th Dec 2015 at 3:16 AM
Thank you SO much! Now my sim families can eat the way my real one does!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 28th Dec 2015 at 1:06 AM
This is awesome! I love Jamaican food! I'm glad my Sims can enjoy it now too!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 28th Dec 2015 at 2:37 PM
In real life, I'm always craving Jamaican Beef Patties. Now my Sims can, too! Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 31st Dec 2015 at 9:17 PM
Woo-Hoo!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Jan 2016 at 10:10 PM
Thank you Keep up the Good Work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th Jan 2016 at 12:05 AM
YO!!Big Ups to heck with my sims I want to eat these dishes myself. These Sims dont know how good they have it right now. I'm so building a jerk hut..
Instructor
THANKS POST
#18 Old 7th Jan 2016 at 7:12 PM
Mouth watering and delicious looking. Now I actually envy my sims. lol
Theorist
THANKS POST
#19 Old 9th Jan 2016 at 5:48 PM
Thanks so much :)
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 6:05 PM
Yum! I love Jamaican food and I cook it a ton in real life! Perfect for my simself family!
Could you make some Hungarian food? Such as Lángos and Burgonyapüré? (My two favourites, my mom always cook it.)
If you can I'd really appreciate it! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 19th Jan 2016 at 6:47 PM
thank you i have been longing for some jamaican dishes
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 21st Jan 2016 at 5:34 PM
This is great something that reflects my culture in my game!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 26th Feb 2016 at 1:06 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 26th Apr 2016 at 1:04 PM
Ohhhhh my goodness! How do I contact you?! I want to convert this for TS4!!!! ;__;
Test Subject
#25 Old 28th Apr 2016 at 2:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mrslott369
thanks
can you make some more jamaican dishes
Page 1 of 2