Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Default Replacement: Slacker Career Replaced By My Casual Work Career (Custom Version Now Available!).

by lauratje86 Posted 21st Feb 2016 at 1:00 AM - Updated 20th May 2017 at 11:29 AM by lauratje86

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Feb 2016 at 3:01 AM
What a creative idea! (I can think of a couple of famous celebrities are probably meet the 'professional party guest' criteria but doubt they get wages for it, not directly anyway..). This is a great replacement! Thanks!
Banned
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Feb 2016 at 3:27 AM
thanks worgin my game you thanks
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Feb 2016 at 7:01 AM
Sounds so much more refined. ~chuckles~ Thanks for sharing your DR for this career.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 21st Feb 2016 at 1:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eliset
What a creative idea! (I can think of a couple of famous celebrities are probably meet the 'professional party guest' criteria but doubt they get wages for it, not directly anyway..). This is a great replacement! Thanks!

I would like this as a non default career, pretty plese.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Feb 2016 at 3:44 PM
What a great idea! I have so rarely used "slacker" in my games. It's just that makes little sense to me and I don't like it. THIS, I will use! Really an excellent DR. Thank you!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 7:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by smorbie1
I would like this as a non default career, pretty plese.

Okidoki :-) I want to finish my other four monthly themes entries first (because it's almost the end of February already, eeek!) as well as another upload that I've almost finished that goes with my set of default replacement majors, and then I will make a custom version of this career :-)

Thank you for all the thank you's and compliments, folks! I'm glad that other people like it - I did wonder if it would appeal to anyone other than me! (Not that it really matters - I made it for myself, really, if anyone else makes use of it that's just an added bonus!) :-D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Feb 2016 at 12:42 AM
Thanks for the upload! This makes much more sense than the quite frankly ridiculous careers that the Slacker career track offers.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Mar 2016 at 7:49 PM
Just to keep you updated, smorbie1 and anyone else who would like a custom version of this career - I have made the (minor) changes to change it from default to custom and to ensure that the teen/elder career is linked to the adult one. I will hopefully test it tomorrow or Friday, and then I should be able to upload it by the end of the weekend :-)
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 6:28 PM
@lauratje86
I would love to see a Custom career of this. I checked the download section, but don't see it? Am I looking in the right spot?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#11 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 8:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Goldenbtrfly
lauratje86
I would love to see a Custom career of this. I checked the download section, but don't see it? Am I looking in the right spot?

Yes, you are - I am rubbish and disorganized and never actually got round to uploading it - it's half-term next week so I have a week off work and I will try to get it uploaded then (maybe even this weekend, if I have time)! :-)

Thank you for reminding me!
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 9th Feb 2017 at 2:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lauratje86
Yes, you are - I am rubbish and disorganized and never actually got round to uploading it - it's half-term next week so I have a week off work and I will try to get it uploaded then (maybe even this weekend, if I have time)! :-)

Thank you for reminding me!

We all get busy and distracted some--- *looks away* SQUIRREL!!!--- times.
I am very happy to remind you and will be checking back anxiously. Thank you for taking the time to do this!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th May 2017 at 11:32 AM
@Smorbie1 and @Goldenbtrfly and anyone else who wanted a custom version of my Casual Work career, custom versions of all of the DR's have now been attached to this post!

I'm sorry that it took so long (and thank you Goldenbtrfly for reminding me!) :-)

Please let me know if there are any problems with the custom versions.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 20th May 2017 at 2:02 PM
Thanks for revisiting this one! Squee!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 20th May 2017 at 4:00 PM
Woo! Thank you ever so much. I really appreciate the effort!