Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 12th Mar 2016 at 1:30 AM
Oh wait, I fixed it. It turns out that you're not supposed to enter "testingcheatsEnabled true" because it messes with NRaas (if you have it)
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 12th Mar 2016 at 1:44 AM
No, I enter "testingcheatsetc" all the time to get the buydebug menu and put harvestables on community lots. No problem.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 12th Mar 2016 at 1:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shota-oddball
Oh wait, I fixed it. It turns out that you're not supposed to enter "testingcheatsEnabled true" because it messes with NRaas (if you have it)

That is not correct. In fact Overwatch, a different NRaas mod, has an option where you can have testingcheatsenabled set to true for you every time the game starts up. Many of us play with it on all the time.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 12th Mar 2016 at 2:07 AM
Correction, I meant *MC not "NRaas". But I guess that doesn't really make a difference
ANYWAY, I didn't know that, thanks.
Scholar
#30 Old 12th Mar 2016 at 11:56 AM
Glad to see you got the crashing problem solved, I figured you were probably using the wrong version of the mod. As for the actual NRaas mods, it might take you a while to get familiar with all the options. I still don't know what most of the options do, and find myself looking back at the NRaas site a lot to make sure I'm not changing something I shouldn't be. I use about 16 of the NRaas mods so keeping track of the various options can be a real pain, but is totally worth it since I absolutely refuse to play the game without them. To me this game is nearly unplayable without at least having Overwatch and ErrorTrap, plus several other NRaas mods fix various things I find annoying.

I highly recommend checking out some of the other NRaas mods, there's probably more there you would like. Just remember to get the right versions for your patch level!
Page 2 of 2