Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bernard's Botanical Dining - Maxis Remodel

by daman19942 Posted 8th May 2016 at 4:21 PM - Updated 11th May 2016 at 2:17 AM by daman19942
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th May 2016 at 8:52 PM
Great makeover love the idea of the open air building.
You may want to add some street lights to the night pic though, its really hard to see and is very dark, especially in the thumbnail on the front page
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th May 2016 at 3:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ekrubynaffit
Great makeover love the idea of the open air building.
You may want to add some street lights to the night pic though, its really hard to see and is very dark, especially in the thumbnail on the front page

Good call. Something about that pic wasn't sitting right with me. Not sure why I used it as the cover. What was I thinking?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th May 2016 at 6:06 AM
Thank you for this remodel! It is beautiful, and a huge improvement on the original
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd May 2016 at 11:40 PM
I for one am thrilled that the Botanical has been remodeled. It was always one of my sim's favorite spots but now it's fabulous.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Sep 2016 at 5:36 PM
Thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 9:49 PM
This is a great remodel. Thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Dec 2019 at 4:18 PM
Thank you