Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Goth Memorial Hospital

by alexpilgrim Posted 11th Jul 2016 at 1:49 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 12:40 PM
Thanks! I'm sick of the default hospital so now I can have an interesting one in my game
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Jul 2016 at 12:26 AM
thank you so much. Love the design. Kind of reminds me of Kingdom Hospital
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Jul 2016 at 1:41 AM
How do I get it in my Library as I unzipped and then put all files in my Tray, but it has not turned up in my Library?
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Jul 2016 at 8:24 AM Last edited by alexpilgrim : 12th Jul 2016 at 10:21 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by MrsPuddleduck
How do I get it in my Library as I unzipped and then put all files in my Tray, but it has not turned up in my Library?

Hi! I installed it a new game and it showed up fine... I think you have to be at the hospital with the bb.enablefreebuild cheat though, since it's a special lot, also for some silly reason the library thumbnail is the back of the building. Anyway let me check in my game and I'll get back to you.

Edit: I checked and it should show up in your library, the picture shows the back of the building and a bunch of trees.

"Deep down I'm pretty superficial"

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Jul 2016 at 10:16 PM
It looks great. Very clean cut with just a few clutter items to make the lot looked lived-in. Very lovely.
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Jul 2016 at 12:44 AM
Does this download work without "Get To Work"?
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 9:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cececa221
Does this download work without "Get To Work"?

Hmmm... I don't think so, the doctor career and the hospital lot type are specific to that EP, and most objects I used are also from Get To Work...

"Deep down I'm pretty superficial"

Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 10:20 PM
Wow, how did you get the prices to be like that?
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 3:33 PM
I have the building show up in my Library, I have bb.enablefreebuild on when my Sim is at the hospital and it says it's enabled, but when I go to the Library to select and place the lot, the option is obscured and it says "Cannot place Lot in this game mode". Am I missing something? :/

EDIT: Yes, I was. I'd entered the cheat and had gone to the Library but I hadn't gone off to Build Mode; I was still in Live Mode, just paused. Sorry about that.