Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Palmetto

by allison731 Posted 13th Jul 2016 at 8:35 PM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2016 at 10:37 AM
I love this! What a great way to create balconies, I may just steal that idea!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 1:55 AM
Thank you my friend, I am glad that this building inspired you.

If I am not here, you can find me on dART-allison731 :)
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Aug 2016 at 1:20 PM
Everything I love! Cozy apartment with a balcony!
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Aug 2016 at 1:19 PM
I love the work but the lot is infected with the Super Duper Hug debug from my testing. Sadly I had to evacuate the families I had moved in. I really liked the furnishing also. Can anyone else confirm this has happened to them also?
Inventor
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Sep 2016 at 1:31 AM Last edited by allison731 : 24th Sep 2016 at 12:23 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by teddychan
I love the work but the lot is infected with the Super Duper Hug debug from my testing. Sadly I had to evacuate the families I had moved in. I really liked the furnishing also. Can anyone else confirm this has happened to them also?

I tried play family in this lot and everything is ok for me.
As I remember before several years on my other pc I had same problem that occurred after I removed Attack of the Zombie mod.

1st and best solution
Download Dolphin's Control-This-Sim Hack by dolphin26
This hack remove super duper hug from your game forever. Read post 44 and 80 in comments about more details.

2nd solution
Download LBFRemovesocial file to delete this useless social interaction.
You can download this here and super duper hug will disappear
Attack of the Zombie by [Black_Spirit]

If I am not here, you can find me on dART-allison731 :)