Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Private Island Paradise (No CC)

by pancake101 Posted 7th Sep 2016 at 2:22 PM - Updated 20th Aug 2018 at 6:53 PM by pancake101

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Sep 2016 at 3:44 PM
This is absolutely beautiful. I love island themes. Can't wait to play this one and look forward to seeing more in your series. Thanks very much.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Sep 2016 at 3:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
This is absolutely beautiful. I love island themes. Can't wait to play this one and look forward to seeing more in your series. Thanks very much.

Thank you so much! You won't have to wait long as the next house is about to be finished!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Sep 2016 at 7:29 PM
Very nice! I'm back in Isla Paradiso for the umpteenth time so I'm going to love what's coming.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Sep 2016 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoniMc
Very nice! I'm back in Isla Paradiso for the umpteenth time so I'm going to love what's coming.

Great! Hope you enjoy it!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Sep 2016 at 4:05 AM
The infinity pool would have been more awesome if you'd recoloured the walls to maintain the illusion of pool meets sea.

Living high contrast
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Sep 2016 at 4:22 AM Last edited by pancake101 : 10th Sep 2016 at 6:26 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by floopyboo
The infinity pool would have been more awesome if you'd recoloured the walls to maintain the illusion of pool meets sea.

Yeah I know I just prefer it that way. A lot of infinity pools don't really match the seas where I've seen them. But you can always change it if you'd like