Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Loung-E Addons

by Madhox Posted 27th Sep 2016 at 1:20 AM - Updated 28th Sep 2016 at 6:41 AM by Madhox : updated TOU

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Sep 2016 at 2:36 AM
This is great - thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Sep 2016 at 11:23 AM
Love the addons! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Sep 2016 at 12:54 PM
This is actually really funny because I made addons for this sofa and I was about to upload them but you beat me to it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Sep 2016 at 12:56 PM
Thanks for doing the work for me!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Sep 2016 at 4:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MrMonty96
This is actually really funny because I made addons for this sofa and I was about to upload them but you beat me to it!

Whoopsie! I hope you're not working on any matches for the Glass with Class table 'cause that's what I'm currently working on
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Sep 2016 at 6:37 PM Last edited by MrMonty96 : 27th Sep 2016 at 6:50 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Madhox
Whoopsie! I hope you're not working on any matches for the Glass with Class table 'cause that's what I'm currently working on

Nope, but i'm doing something similar with one of the glass pedestals from GTW

EDIT: Just realised the table you're working on is from GTW too, checked in game and it's not the same one at least
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Oct 2016 at 6:44 PM
These are awesome! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 6:59 PM
Yay thanks!! I never used the sofa bc in never had anything matching till now!!!