Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

NCI - Superman (Generic Uniform #11) -- [UPD: 2019/09/13]

by d_dgjdhh Posted 12th Nov 2016 at 2:21 AM - Updated 26th Jul 2020 at 9:52 PM by d_dgjdhh : Updating upload with new files and design adjustments.

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Nov 2016 at 3:13 AM
Looks great!
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Nov 2016 at 3:16 AM
Thanks. Hope the uniform works out well in your Sim's neighborhood.

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 21st Nov 2016 at 4:26 PM
Great. I will now replace my supermancloths.
Would have prefered to get all the uniforms in one folder tho.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Feb 2017 at 3:54 PM
I've been using screenshot 12b as a desktop background for some time now, just love it :-)
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Feb 2017 at 6:09 AM
Thanks for the compliments. I've been getting more experience editing body meshes and manipulating their UV Maps. It's quite a long process that could take a month or two to get looking right. Glad you're all enjoying it.

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 8:12 PM
Thanks, best Superman outfit for Sims 2 I've ever seen!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Jun 2018 at 3:42 AM
Wow that looks amazing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Jun 2018 at 7:05 AM
I love how HD the graphics look for your creation. I will love to see more of the superhero suit, please, but thanks for that fantastic content you made!