Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Decluttered empty children's bookcase

by Clown Confetti Posted 4th Dec 2016 at 8:29 PM - Updated 4th Dec 2016 at 8:43 PM by Clown Confetti

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Dec 2016 at 12:28 AM
Congrats on your first download for MTS!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Dec 2016 at 5:09 PM
Nice Job look forward to seeing more of your creations!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 11:33 AM
FAB - WOULD BE NICE TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE SHELF GET BOOKS ONLY WHEN EACH ONE IS ADDED - LIKE IN SKYRIM - TKS SO MUCH
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 6:21 PM
Vielen Dank, ich freue mich sehr :)
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 5:52 PM
This is a broken mod. My game won't start with this in my mods folder. It says that the file is corrupted.

Please check out my Sims stories:

Conrad Legacy
Jensen Legacy
(will remain unfinished)
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th May 2020 at 12:05 AM
Just to check, do any of the items in this come with books already inside? As I'm trying to find a bookcase that doesn't have any books in it. Basically, I have two bookcases in the house I have built and I have purchased all the books I wanted so I only have the books I want. But now my family has got a kid, I wanted the kid to have a bookcase in their room but when I bought the children's bookcase, it obviously added some random books the my collection (which I didn't want). So then I started thinking how it's a shame you can't buy empty bookcases so I went on a live chat to EA and they said there are mods for empty bookcases, and here I am.