Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Stevie Nicks

by Snowhaze Posted 7th Jan 2017 at 10:22 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Jan 2017 at 1:49 AM
AWESOME Job. I love her madly. :)
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Jan 2017 at 5:33 PM
How do the people files work? If I install this, am I only able to use the person in her entirety or will I be able to pick and choose certain components for use on other sims? Ex) After install, will I be able to use the hair on another sim?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Jan 2017 at 6:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spequeno001
How do the people files work? If I install this, am I only able to use the person in her entirety or will I be able to pick and choose certain components for use on other sims? Ex) After install, will I be able to use the hair on another sim?

Hi,
When you download this Sim, you will get a zip file. You unzip the file and place the tray files (what was in the zip) in your tray folder. Tray files tell your game where to put all the items and how the facial features are shaped. Tray files do not contain any custom content.

In order to make the Sim look exactly like the one in the picture, you need to also download the custom content (Or CC) in the list, place it in your Mods folder, and have the expansion packs listed. If you do not have the packs, some of your Sims' clothes will look different.

The hair on this Sim, for example, is a piece of custom content. It is separate from the Sim and can be used on any female Sim.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Jan 2017 at 9:38 PM
Thanks. I love Stevie, you did a great job with her!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 1:07 AM Last edited by darksarcasm : 14th Jan 2017 at 1:45 AM. Reason: typo's
Tell me little lies ....... love that song, and have not heard it in yrs, but when I saw your sim, she reminded me of one of my faves from Stevie Nicks, oh and cant forget the song dreams oh and Rhiannon, Rhiannon was the song that got me hooked, thank you so very much for making her and sharing, your awesome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 6:37 PM
I love the hair
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 11:23 PM
my favorite singer
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 7:19 PM
Omg I love you. Stevie is a queen.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Jul 2020 at 5:23 PM
Thank you for everything you do
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Jul 2023 at 8:09 PM
Love the creation, but please be aware that the cc content needed from Marigold is no longer available for download as the blog the link is refering to has been removed!