Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Country Beds and Fixed Maxis Bedding

by Michelle Posted 2nd Apr 2017 at 12:58 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 3:59 AM by Michelle : Fixed the shadows on the single bed

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2017 at 3:16 AM
Thank you Michelle! These are fantastic :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2017 at 7:11 AM
These are so cute! :lovestruc Thank you very much, Michelle!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Apr 2017 at 2:19 PM
Thank you! I hadn't really been using the taller posts, these will be much more useful. If we use the Default bedding, do we also add the 'fixed' file? (:
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Apr 2017 at 4:31 PM
The beds are wonderful. I never noticed the flaw in bedding because I never used it; thank you for fixing it for us.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Apr 2017 at 5:18 PM
Thank you, Michelle
Inventor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Apr 2017 at 8:34 PM
Thank you :)
Theorist
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 2:18 AM
@Duine - The default replacement is all that is needed to override the original bedding. I included the fixed bedding for people who have other default replacement bedding but would like to have the country bedding as well.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Instructor
#9 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 3:53 AM
Michelle, these are gorgeous! Bravo! I did notice an issue with the single bed though - there is a huge dark shadow that appears on both walls when the bed is in the corner. It's solid, and much higher than the bed itself. I meant to take a screenshot, then forgot.

goderguy
Theorist
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 6:57 AM
@goderguy - Oops! silly mistake, thank you for letting me know, sorry for any inconvenience, I will replace the file immediately.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 1:50 PM
Just for reference, where was it and how did you fix it?
Theorist
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Apr 2017 at 12:42 AM
@dharden - Texture Image (TXTR) > Format. It was Raw8Bit, in the drop down box I changed it to ExtRaw8Bit then clicked Commit and Save.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 8th Apr 2017 at 12:57 AM
Another hit as usual. Used these only occasionally. I will much more often.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 6:25 AM
This bed is the best, I'm going to use it before I build the Exorcist house!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 10:47 PM
Thanks!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#16 Old 31st Aug 2021 at 5:44 AM
Michelle, these are so much nicer! Thank you! :luff:
Test Subject
#17 Old 3rd Apr 2024 at 1:49 AM
Hi, I absolutely love this beacause I have The Sims 2 Super Collection on mac and it seriously lacks in beddings, i just have the ones from base game and pets;c And this works in my game so i have more original maxis beddings thanks to you! Could you tell me if its possible to transfer those beddings that we got later and make them base game compatible? If so please e-mail me [email protected]. You dont know how much it means for my game;-;