Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

All day menu - Oatmeal, Dumplings, Ragout Mix (new meal in bowls).

by AdeLanaSP Posted 24th Apr 2017 at 6:36 AM - Updated 13th Sep 2019 at 12:18 PM by AdeLanaSP

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st May 2017 at 9:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PlatinumPlumbbob
Chinese dumplings was my favorite recipe as a child. Mom transferred the knowledge to me, so I know how to make them, along with Chinese steamed eggs!

I made a dish that we cook in Russia, it is our national food and is called "Siberian dumplings" ("Сибирские пельмени"). Maybe it's like Chinese food
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th May 2017 at 2:51 AM
Thanks can't wait to use this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th May 2017 at 11:41 PM
can you make this for the sims 4 please?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 8:16 PM
Thank you
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Jun 2017 at 9:57 PM
Thank you all!

Quote: Originally posted by Yokozii
can you make this for the sims 4 please?

I later saw your comment, but I will answer - I do not know how to make food for Sims4. It's a pity.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 3:34 PM
Аделаночка, спасибо большое за русскую еду! Делай ещё такие вещи!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 10:00 PM
Default glitch
the non-custom bowl oatmeal is not working for some reason. my sim prepares it and cooks it but when they get done and try to put in a bowl this jumpy thing happens and then everything disappears including the pot
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Aug 2017 at 1:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cookietheinnocent
the non-custom bowl oatmeal is not working for some reason. my sim prepares it and cooks it but when they get done and try to put in a bowl this jumpy thing happens and then everything disappears including the pot

Probably you downloaded the wrong version. To make the porridge work with the game plates you need to install from the folder - Food - Oatmeal_Dumplings_Ragout Mix - No bowl.rar
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 7:00 AM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 10:07 PM
Thanks! This looks delicious for my Sims!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 10:00 PM
lookkkks very realistic...very thankksss!!!!*_*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd May 2018 at 9:07 PM
Looks wonderful! Thank you, so excited for the dumplings in particular
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#15 Old 18th Jun 2018 at 1:17 AM
Thanks for the no custom bowl here too.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#16 Old 18th Jun 2018 at 11:52 AM
There is an issue with the oatmeal. They can make it but they can't grab a bowl to eat.
The dumplings and Ragout work just fine.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 8:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
There is an issue with the oatmeal. They can make it but they can't grab a bowl to eat.
The dumplings and Ragout work just fine.

Thank you for letting me know about this error. I will work on its correction. Maybe I already found the problem, since you wrote me earlier in a personal message.
Try using the newly downloaded Oatmeal file, I fixed the BHAV.
I will be grateful if you write, what is the result.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#18 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 2:55 AM
Thank you, it's fixed.

I tried to fix it myself a couple of days ago, which is why I noticed the BHAV was different to the other 2 foods.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 28th Jun 2018 at 8:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Thank you, it's fixed.

I tried to fix it myself a couple of days ago, which is why I noticed the BHAV was different to the other 2 foods.

Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 3rd Sep 2019 at 12:25 PM
Hi ! I know this is an old thread but I have run yet into another problem. When I try to make either ragout or the dumplings I get a "badgosub error". The oatmeal is fine. Additionaly, whenever I try to make group meals (either these foods or irrelevant ones) I get the same error and I can no longer serve/make group meals. Please look it up!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 13th Sep 2019 at 12:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SeitamaGenos
Hi ! I know this is an old thread but I have run yet into another problem. When I try to make either ragout or the dumplings I get a "badgosub error". The oatmeal is fine. Additionaly, whenever I try to make group meals (either these foods or irrelevant ones) I get the same error and I can no longer serve/make group meals. Please look it up!

Which version are you using, with custom plates or with those from the game?