Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Punny Cards! 10 'Food Pun' Cards for MogHughson's Postal System

by InLovewithRed Posted 20th May 2017 at 5:10 AM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th May 2017 at 1:37 PM
Thank you for all of your cards, especially the Grilled Cheese in this set. I've searched for GC items over the past few years and there's very little out there. Appreciate your puns! (:
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th May 2017 at 2:13 PM
Many (many) years ago, someone contributed a very yellow sim - allegedly made of cheese. I suggested that they try making "Men of Brie" for Tolkein fans.

Just this week's (5/20/2017) Economist there was a letter concerning the fate of England after Brexit. It suggested making England the 10th province of Canada. The advantage would be the boat building skills of the Inuit and the oil-bearing tar sands of Alberta.

"They could have their kayak and heat it too"

Ow Ow Ow! I always appreciate a pun!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th May 2017 at 3:11 PM
Be sure to practice SAFE eating habits...
...ALWAYS use a condiment!

Thanks for these cards. =)

-grinEvilly
>=)
Scholar
#5 Old 20th May 2017 at 5:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grinevilly
Be sure to practice SAFE eating habits...
...ALWAYS use a condiment!

Thanks for these cards. =)

-grinEvilly
>=)

Ow! Ow! Ow! (Just wanted to ketchup on the posts in this thread)

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th May 2017 at 5:04 PM
@grinevilly @mac

Man you guys crack me up, I am glad you like the set!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th May 2017 at 6:37 PM Last edited by Goldenbtrfly : 20th May 2017 at 8:42 PM.
Yay, they're up! Thanks so much, Red. They look really 'sweet'. You're such a 'peach' to get these done in a short amount of 'thyme'. :lol:
Jokes aside, I really appreciate it! I adore having some Grilled Cheese cards, YES!!! It was a blast working together. :)

Edit: Read the comments. You guys are my kind of people, LOL!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th May 2017 at 10:19 PM
These are really cute cards - my quirky sims will love getting them from family and friends. Thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th May 2017 at 11:56 PM Last edited by DezzyBoo : 21st May 2017 at 2:01 AM.
awesome!! and thanks for linking the stuff you used in the screenshots! I got tons of stuff from parsimonious!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st May 2017 at 10:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DezzyBoo
awesome!! and thanks for linking the stuff you used in the screenshots! I got tons of stuff from parsimonious!

Yes @DezzyBoo there are so many random pieces of CC I have found on random sims blogs and sites, I am glad you found something new! (because lets face it, you can never have enough CC)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 23rd May 2017 at 1:59 PM
Awesome. MOAR cards!
Thanks for sharing these!!